What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

calientecarlos

Veteran
Mmm Taste the Rainbow!! Sounds like this Cherry Lime i got in Denvsterdam. Never could get clones or cuts tho:( Cherry Lime and Dutch Treat have seemed to evade my capture somehow. Strainlords have not yet allowed thee. I've grown to be patient, no pun.

Chex ya L8R
~cali

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
some live ones

some live ones

silver- !!!

caliente- pretty much lol

:tiphat: hello folks. here are the pics i took last night.

decap left lime Right
picture.php

Raspberry
picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
SFV
picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry cough
picture.php

well those are the clearest ones. i really need a new camera. the old lady wants a new fancy one too so i wont need much of an excuse...... hope u folks enjoy the images. :thank you:

P

puma

hello SIR.
a couple pics of my DECAP & GSC fourm cut..everything is 46 days flowering today...

DECAP.

GSC, prego with LIME KUSH pollen....

great looking SFV you got there my friend yummy.....

peace.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the list goes on. Your selection is prime and sexy! Hawt Dayum!

Merry Christmas Sir

Mmm Taste the Rainbow!! Sounds like this Cherry Lime i got in Denvsterdam. Never could get clones or cuts tho:( Cherry Lime and Dutch Treat have seemed to evade my capture somehow. Strainlords have not yet allowed thee. I've grown to be patient, no pun.

Chex ya L8R
~cali

You sir, are quite funny.

Wow. didn't see the pics last night when i posted. everything looks dialed in just right. Decap, and Lime look sick. Sfv looks perfect, GSC sexy as usual. and that KKSC looks to be a yielder, shits huge.
these are all from your organic mix right?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Wow. didn't see the pics last night when i posted. everything looks dialed in just right. Decap, and Lime look sick. Sfv looks perfect, GSC sexy as usual. and that KKSC looks to be a yielder, shits huge.
these are all from your organic mix right?
organic what ?????

lookn nice nephew

SirSmokalot

Veteran
puma- looking good this time around huh glad they are performing up to par for you finally. yummy cross there should be a good one as always im stoked about your gear. i think i finally did the sfv right this time. my first time flowering reasonable sized sfv plants. the mom was a mess that first go with her.

LGS- thanks you to unc hope u got some cool new toys this year! miss ya

Caliente- oh man she is quite nice. the first pic of her is the smaller frostier one. stays much wetter is the only differance. the more hydro they are the frostier she gets. thanks for the visit my friend

LyryC- trust me its to many on my scale. i need about 1000sqft more to properly store all these moms without running them perpetually. an extra bloom room wouldnt hurt just for flavors. lol glad u are liking the selection bro. ill swing by your spot to see the progress!

Arthritus- they certainly help me feel better bro. i take a few days off and lil things start to hurt all over. back on the flowers n i feel better. thank you man... talk very soon.

Lost- yes he is.

chubbynugs- thank you bro. btw it is nice to have you back. hope your holiday season has been kick ass.

topbud- its all smoke n mirrors bro lol just kidding they do come out quite frosty. thanks for the visit and kind words man.:tiphat:

CosmicParticle- thanks and a happy new year to you. i appreciate the compliment. this are doing very well over here. however i do not grow organically in the bloom phase. i use some organic things here n there but my base nutes are H&G aquaflakes. been for about 3-4 years. i have used organics a time or 2 since making the switch for fun or due to costs. and i also teach a few friends with soil and organic nutes. easy success w/ good results. i made the switch personally because i could never get the flavor and smell i was searching for. made the switch, instant improvment in quality, frost, smell, taste. then i dialed it and got the yeild to go along with it. long story short my current feeding schedual get results that IMO organics cannot match. had many pepsi challenge get togethers and parties n such and lets just say this has the edge over soil/organic grown pot. the whole "nothing tastes better than organics" myth has been put to rest many years ago. i dont care what i read in any mag or thread. ive done both Dialed and with same strains and the results spoke for themselves. hope that helps or clears up any confusion. any questions or conversation on the topic is welcome. and as always these are just my opinion... take care and thanks for the visits

Maj- thanks unc glad to have ya stop by

P

puma

hello SIR:biggrin:
ya ive been looking for a bigger yielding og for a long ass time, i ran the SFV years ago that i got from swerve and it was some killer pine-sol lemon funk but damn did she yield small....its been many years sene ive even tried any SFV/OG so may be i need to look into getting a cut from some homies...

peace brother:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
oh on another note

my veg is starting to recover. new growth and a few i thought i was losing made it like the SSH 2 managed to recover and are growing now. i did lose half my clones or more n that sucks but ill make due. just another delay and this i am beginning to get used to. i cannot wait to be permanant again. having everything set up to take care of itself and auto top offs make life so much better.

bout to chop those in the update. last night they had dramatically lightened up in color. another day or two and most fans will be shriveled up n dead so we are right on schedual.

room number two is a lil to tall but chugging along and looking nice. its half DT7, 25% Dub, 20% Chem4 and a green crack. this room has about 4-5 weeks left. getting interesting in there.

well time to fill my cloner up again with a couple strains that i lost in the last aero disaster. need to get it done cuz the moms need to be flowered. tired of these setbacks but it is what it is and im gonna deal with it. cross your fingers for me men!

P

puma

hello SIR:biggrin:
i got no doubts you will get your tech up in rolling again in no time, cant keep a grower from growing for long....

ya im a few weeks from harvest over here aswell and im in the early stages of gettnig the next round preped and ready to roll, very jacked to get to this next run for-sure...

full speed brother:tiphat: