What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timers!!! put some fun between your legs again.....

BlueBandana

Triumph is making some nice bikes these days scotsman. I had a 1998 Thunderbird triple for a bunch of years and loved it. I only sold it when we moved cross-country. I sold all of my bikes before moving except for my Suzuki DR650 which I still have.

N

noyd666

just never forget your rides, last one i owned was a warmed over , high bar, chrome and red, rode her for hundreds of miles at a stretch,used to wrap wet rag around my forhead to stay awake,lol, woke up few times in the gravel,fukk. was 58 gold flash. mates had nortons, triple ks, trumps' clubs still running, first one was 500 single b s a ,just cant beat it, the buzzzz lasts' longer than sexxxx.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my sciatica (right leg) has been plaguing me quite badly lately but I got much needed relief after some prayer & contemplations, I kid you not. But hey, make no mistake! I ain't here to do no preachin' on anything but motorbiking.

just when I think my back/leg/nerve problems are all consuming I am made to consider what these pics tell me.......

ft6-1.jpg

ft3-1.jpg

ft2-1.jpg

although as noted previously I do have some other projects to complete I will certainly put my limitations in the proper perspective and pony up for a Frankenstein trike asap.

Stoner ride for life. I have a friend that can fix your back. she fixed mine. She is called the Oracle Healer. She is an energy healer and does distant healing. She is the real deal. I herniated all my lower back and neck disks, tote muscles, my coccis, etc are not working, now all are fine again and no more chronic pain. just google r her. i helped her pick her name because she is the Oracle like in the movie but better. good luck bro. keep the shiney side up/

nice trike bro. real nice. Hope that sciataca gets better. I had it real bad, could hardly walk. Now I run, no surgery, except energy surgery, that does not hurt.
peace bro.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stoner , i found another company that does the kits too. & have alot of choices . not sure how the prices compare to frankenstiens , haven't looked into it that far yet . but thought i'd give ya heads up on them . seriously thinking about it myself with my knee in the shape it is . fuckin dropped my ride twice last year cuz it gave out on me :wallbash:

http://www.artinmotionllc.net/trike-conversion-kits/

St. Phatty

I helped clean up after a motorcycle accident around the summer of 2002.

They were older people, riding a Harley. Broad-sided a pick-up truck that pulled out in front of it, in front of Swami's, the sort-of-famous beach in North County San Diego.

That really made an impression. Not sure you want to hear the whole story. I had a beach towel with me so I provided shade for the 2 people laying on the scorching asphalt.

EastFortRock

Those look cool, but I hope to stay on 2 wheels for many more years. There was a guy around here racing vintage motocross at 80 years old. His buddy started his bike for him because the guy's hip was bad.

mayorofthdesert

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but since you resurrected this thread...

i dropped my bike on my foot in the parking lot (embarrasing) & fractured a few bones. I'm just off crutches with one of those walking boots. Decided to take the bike to work today, strapped the walking boot to my back giggling the whole time. wanted to strap the crutches on too just to make a full spectacle of it but they were pretty cumbersome.

Latest posts

Latest posts