You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > People Under the Stairs

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
People Under the Stairs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2011, 11:55 PM #31
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
RER,Best of luck man.2011 is gonna be a good year for ya!
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:01 AM #32
laughingmoon
RIP OG

laughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nicelaughingmoon is just really nice
KQK x CJ in hand!

You want an RKS,then Reservoir will GIVE you an RK-fucking-S. - Rez
laughingmoon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:32 PM #33
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Chefro420,

I haven't been able to come on the boards and search around like I would like to but I am glad that I checked out your thread. Good stuff my friend. I am sure that any and everything you do will be a huge success.

Many blessings.
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 02:33 AM #34
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
chefro, your going to town good to see, alot of people dont have a chance to grab some of the superb genetics that you have. Galadriel stud, a MUST!!!! sharpening my pruners for some uk cheese, its smelling really special.
loyalty7 is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 02:40 AM #35
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Sounds good in here fellas. Some nice blends going on.

TC, what bb did the Sour Jack hit up? The local cut by any chance?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 AM #36
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Tropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really nice
Chefro just for me
Will I see PUtS - MSS x SD $xxxx BIN ?
TR

My thoughts and expressions shall not be dictated by a tyrant of any sort.

"Beware, There are Trolls everywhere!"

Tropical Rain is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM #37
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Rain View Post
Chefro just for me
Will I see PUtS - MSS x SD $xxxx BIN ?
TR
i got some of these goin now man, 7 ladies whent into flowering a few days ago. gonna do a grow thread on em i think. also got one male hanging out in veg for when the times right

still waiting on the kqk x chem ibl to show up. been about 2 weeks now. positive vibes please as id like to get these goin very soon
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2011, 12:59 AM #38
Rezinous

Rezinous will become famous soon enoughRezinous will become famous soon enough
i recieved my ECSD x Casey Jones last week

Chefro

Old 05-17-2011, 01:15 AM #39
hiker

hiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefro420 View Post

Im also working on getting a pack of H3ad A11 x c99 . Going to do a project with these and Rez A11 g4's.
Now you have really gotten my attention. Glad to see that your seeds are being so well recieved. Can't wait to start those CJ#3s, but alas they must wait a few months. Keep up the good work Chef, Tacoma, NE.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:51 PM #40
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
Congratulations Chefro,RKS Beta List.I can already smell it......my idea of a GPS(gross phuckin skunk).
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote