You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > People Under the Stairs

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
People Under the Stairs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2011, 03:51 AM #21
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
THREAD COMING SOON (OG CHEM X CASEY JONES)
sure to be fire.
loyalty7 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 AM #22
TacomaComa

Location: heavy peacin proppin floppy's under the stairs.....WOOOO!
TacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud of
Today introduced a studly Sour Jack male to - blueberry, chem sister, ogchem2 , triple kush3 , and Sour Jack5

I also heard rumors of a group of studs consisting of Casey Jones, Joe Rogan, Chocolate Lemonade and Sour Jack hit up some of my bitches......

Old 05-12-2011, 10:50 PM #23
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
Sour Blueberry Jack?!?!? Sounds like some serious flavors goin on with that one. Any hints on which bitches got hit up with that joe rogan?? Hopin its some floppy sours!!
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 02:50 AM #24
TacomaComa

Location: heavy peacin proppin floppy's under the stairs.....WOOOO!
TacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud of
Joe Rogan....that muthafucka got into my room and had his way with ecsd, chemsour1, chocolate lemonade, sour hazy jones, sour larry and sour jack.

Joe seems to have a thing for them floppy hoes. I cant blame em

Old 05-13-2011, 01:17 PM #25
chefro420

ALso some Rogan f2's for the SF !

Hopefully when Clarence gets back I will have some gear there waiting. SHould be neville's haze x sd and ECSD x CJ there by then . ALso going to have some cheap mix packs . Not sure what is in these exactly as they weren't labeled , they will be cheap though!!!

In the works for 6-8 weeks or so should be lots of CJ "new england cut" f2's , ECSD x CJ and OG chem #2 x CJ !

We also have a massive Sfv x chem stud who will drop any day . In addition to him also have a few nice PU x CJ studs I may play with .

Im also working on getting a pack of H3ad A11 x c99 . Going to do a project with these and Rez A11 g4's.

Anything else you guys are interested in let us know and wil see what we can do.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:08 PM #26
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to all
A11 Redux!!!

Go Chefro!!!

The Hummus Monk is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 03:10 PM #27
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to all
Also how about something crossed with Grape Krush or Blue Moonshine?

I dusted a GK with some Chem 4D pollen...could be nice...
The Hummus Monk is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 03:35 PM #28
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefro420 View Post
ALso some Rogan f2's for the SF !

Hopefully when Clarence gets back I will have some gear there waiting. SHould be neville's haze x sd and ECSD x CJ there by then . ALso going to have some cheap mix packs . Not sure what is in these exactly as they weren't labeled , they will be cheap though!!!

In the works for 6-8 weeks or so should be lots of CJ "new england cut" f2's , ECSD x CJ and OG chem #2 x CJ !

We also have a massive Sfv x chem stud who will drop any day . In addition to him also have a few nice PU x CJ studs I may play with .

Im also working on getting a pack of H3ad A11 x c99 . Going to do a project with these and Rez A11 g4's.

Anything else you guys are interested in let us know and wil see what we can do.

Playing some DVD's of Jesse Jane,and Teagan Presley for them now......you know it wont be long now.
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 03:40 PM #29
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefro420 View Post

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 08:16 PM #30
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Looking good bro! Wanted to drop by and say that your cjs have the northern dreams bx from NE right on their tales! 5 for 5 on the cj #3s! One is a little slow but for now she is alive! I tend to like the oddballs, maybe she will be my keeper? You never know! Got 5 ND up out of soil as well! This is gonna be fun!

1 members found this post helpful.