What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

HookaHittaH

Damn very nice work. I've been interested in doing this same kinda of thing. How long do they take from seed to finished bud? Keep up the good work, those are some solid looking AFs. That's a good idea you have to put a light on them at night to make sure they are true autos.

C

ChynaRyder

La Buena, What are you intentions withthese plants once they are stable. I know you have a line at you door for beans of these probably, but boy would I ever like an opportunity to grow these once you get them stable. Once again, great work :headbange :kissass: yea, thats right, a would kiss your ass for a nice little sack o these beans :redface:

lasko

Respect bro, nice show with interesting plants
What is average growing time on this autohazes?

k+++

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
La Buena, What are you intentions withthese plants once they are stable. I know you have a line at you door for beans of these probably, but boy would I ever like an opportunity to grow these once you get them stable. Once again, great work :headbange :kissass: yea, thats right, a would kiss your ass for a nice little sack o these beans :redface:

i think i wil trade or sell them too a seedbank but i want too make them perfect first.

Damn very nice work. I've been interested in doing this same kinda of thing. How long do they take from seed to finished bud? Keep up the good work, those are some solid looking AFs. That's a good idea you have to put a light on them at night to make sure they are true autos.
Respect bro, nice show with interesting plants
What is average growing time on this autohazes?

k+++

depends on the cross but some 4 months some longer
these Auto haze's are nog 3 months old and still going
some will be ready soon some longer than 4 month

here some pic of too day they have it hard rain and under zero tem in night:(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greetz LBH

C

ChynaRyder

The girls are so lovely. Have you sampled the smoke yet? have you gotten in that soaring haze high? You had mentioned some geurilla grows that your doing. Are you using any of these girls in them? It would be nice to be able to grow an outdoor sativa, without having to worry about hiding 12 foot trees. keep the great pics comin:joint:

Seedling

Looking great!! Would be nice to have some sativa Autos to pick from amongst all the Indicas. Keep up the good work my friend!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Autoflowering Haze
(the lowryder type oudoor seeded not the best) The others are stil flowering in the bad weather outside
even not the best auto haze still a hell of a good smoke:abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
wow considering the climate we have here and the very very cold weather now , the result is very good.

Can't wai to try em

watch out with that mildew , cut it away

A

arcticsun

wow m8 they look fantastic, what an update!! :woohoo:

thanks m8 you made my day :yes:

M

mossy

Ha ha..Found them..I just followed my nose..sniff..sniff...:canabis:

Wonderful My m8..well crossed and well grown..well done..
they are little Beauts.
Excellent tric coverage on them..those close-up's make me Hungry.

You must be Very Proud....:woohoo::woohoo:

the Auto Haze have it hard mol/fungis rain no sun very cold
Shame my m8..shame..
but you are growing in extreme conditions..so it is not unexpected.
Sometimes mother nature is cruel with the weather.

Fingers crossed that you got it all out..:yes:

Taking it out of the gene pool should ensure only the hardiest most mold resistant will multiply.......Nice...

Well Impressed....

have a great weekend m8...:joint:

D

danny karey

Your plants look killer man!!!

Great job on your autohaze.

Danny

dread

Veteran
Thanks guy's hoop they wel give me great next generation Autoflowering Haze's

nice pic's man!!!
when can the lot of us give them a try?
i&i 'm planning a AF grow from 1st of april next season,&shure would like to give them a go around here!!!
i&i will also plant some LR x Santa Maria 's next season,had them this year & they're great,THC loves them too

grtz
D.

F

feral

I so hope these beans will be available to us soon. This is just plain sic*. Great job your doing!!!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guy's
dread LR x Santa Maria sound nice keep us updated

(auto haze is now indoor in my livingroom becorse i hate too see them suver)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello la buena hierba !

Great job on those hazes, it would be interesting to compare the potency with other hazes.. have you smoked the original OT Haze ?

How do they react to cloning ? is it possible to have few clones of an autoflowering haze ?
can you keep them in veg using 18/6 or 24/0 of light ?

+++

Latest posts

Latest posts