Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2017, 02:37 AM #10741
CHEFfy

CHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really nice
Waxy, I know I asked about the space nectar awhile back, but any other impressions? I have 9 females from a single pack at about a week into flower and am kinda worried they will overgrow me haha. They super stretchy or pretty manageable? Good yields? Looking to 5e cross for a good sativa smoke so good to hear Bantu potency!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:36 PM #10742
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Havent check these parts in a while, been taking a break from seeds but had to share this one...

View Image

Lotus Larry...

Ive never bought the same pack of seeds twice, except this one, and both times it did a phenomenal job.

Especially since the last run went to hell and back, it was on a lightrail, and chopped early, STILL! Came thru above many other strains I was testing,
i always had a feeling the lotus larry would crush it.. i need a couple packs of that!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:32 AM #10743
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Havent check these parts in a while, been taking a break from seeds but had to share this one...

View Image

Lotus Larry...

Ive never bought the same pack of seeds twice, except this one, and both times it did a phenomenal job.

Especially since the last run went to hell and back, it was on a lightrail, and chopped early, STILL! Came thru above many other strains I was testing,

The space nectar was some very powerful sativa smoke that I stashed away and only touch when certain friends roll by, no way I can toke that stuff alone! Lol

Looking for purple seeds now, maybe violeta from ace or something I saw by bodhi on glg that had purple something with a sunshine daydream babba.

Anyways, hope all has been well my fellow soliders of the Bodhi Army, got some catchin up to do
Hows the smell?

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2017, 06:59 AM #10744
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
I will look into those goon, thanks.

Be ready for quick drying mediums and a heavy yield & amazing smoke chefy, stuff is A1.

Deff grab you a pack when ya can schrews, Ive noticed many crosses with the real larry og as the female tend to be that fyree

The smell is like a berry larry dipped in some afghan gas, real soothing

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:22 AM #10745
cote

cote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEFfy View Post
Waxy, I know I asked about the space nectar awhile back, but any other impressions? I have 9 females from a single pack at about a week into flower and am kinda worried they will overgrow me haha. They super stretchy or pretty manageable? Good yields? Looking to 5e cross for a good sativa smoke so good to hear Bantu potency!
I grew a pack of Space Nectar this summer and ran a couple cuts again this fall. I had five females and they were all quite stretchy except for one reall small leaf pheno with really small dense indica style buds and more of a body high although the high was short. One pheno stood out well above the rest on the strength of the high. I love the stuff, great high!
cote is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:34 PM #10746
bish0p

bish0p is on a distinguished road
i have 4 different bodhi strains: bbhp, ssdd, superstitious, and space monkey.

can anyone tell me any info about growing any of these? anything will be appreciated.
bish0p is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 09:36 PM #10747
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
I'm doing a quick winter run of Goji OG for the F2 seeds. Later on I will veg the F2 plants and then put them outside. So far 4 out of 5 seeds have popped.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 07:13 PM #10748
sonoma johnny

sonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura about
Hey people...
Bodhi has dropped a strain of the Deep Line Alchemy #5 that states an Artifact 1 Afghani by 88g13HP...
Does anyone know which Afghani is used as mom?? Would suspect it is a pure landrace mom...being in the DLA class.
My personal experience with the 88G13HP is that it likes to dominate in structure and form...but it will take some of the mom's taste and scent attributes...any info is appreciated....Thanks all...SJ
sonoma johnny is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2017, 01:28 AM #10749
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Greetings friends.

Chem dog 91 jb X snow lotus lady's at beginning of week 6. Colas bulking up and filing in nicely.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:59 AM #10750
herbgreen

herbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoma johnny View Post
Hey people...
Bodhi has dropped a strain of the Deep Line Alchemy #5 that states an Artifact 1 Afghani by 88g13HP...
Does anyone know which Afghani is used as mom?? Would suspect it is a pure landrace mom...being in the DLA class.
My personal experience with the 88G13HP is that it likes to dominate in structure and form...but it will take some of the mom's taste and scent attributes...any info is appreciated....Thanks all...SJ
Bodhi talks about that project in one of these I think part2

soundcloud pot cast

part1

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...ral-selections

part2

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...81/bodhi-seeds
herbgreen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.