Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2017, 01:39 AM #10741
indabonga
in perpetual from 1993

indabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to behold
I can find a Skywalker pheno in skylotus?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2017, 02:04 AM #10742
sonoma johnny

sonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura about
@bird in the air....

I asked the same question and thanks to Herbgreen caught this podcast where Bman spells it out pretty well.

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...81/bodhi-seeds

SJ
sonoma johnny is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2017, 02:27 AM #10743
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
the link said cant be found but I found episode 10 so ill see if the info is in there

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2017, 02:52 AM #10744
MedResearcher

MedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by indabonga View Post
I can find a Skywalker pheno in skylotus?
I ran about 24 full term sky lotus from Bodhi's stock. Some others here have more experience with it than me.

You will surely see some skywalker expression. All of mine were very hashy and the smells varied from skywalker to more of a bland afghan hash plant. There was a couple really blueberry smelling ones.

They all took a long time to finish, the lotus just grows and grows and grows. Most of them are odd shaped, stacks of spires. Great quality, powerful, hashy, good to great smell, HUGE plants. Poor shape though, hard trimming.

Think out of 24, had 2 or maybe 3, that were shaped ok for production and finished a bit earlier. If you were looking for a clone that has the potential to grow giant hashy plants, you can find one for sure. I should have cloned one or two. Trimmed properly the bag appeal was top notch.

Like most lines, better to pop seeds look for a clone, then crop that clone versus growing tons of seed stock for production. Giant trees of hard trimming is rough.

Bodhi has tons of great stuff though. Have grown some of his G-13 crosses and his wookie crosses. Both neat genetics. Would like to run the Wookie x Cookies, or the G-13 x Cookies. Really he has soooo many good crosses. I think a good place to start is to look at his males, find which male you can work with, then pick out of those choices.

Lotus, large hashy sativa leaning plants.

G-13HP, very dominant, hashy, mold resitant, medium size, the G13 seems dominant in the smell.

Wookie, great wild terpenes, very unique stuff.

Mr^^
MedResearcher is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:10 PM #10745
joemeetmary

joemeetmary will become famous soon enoughjoemeetmary will become famous soon enough
Did anyone grab the gg4xssdd freebies as an option recently?

Havent grown either the gg4 or ssdd, but the cross has been real vigorous in veg. Nice skunky smell in veg right now, one noticeably more sour smelling than the other. Only popped 2 to search for a good female for the 2018 OD season.

First go with bodhi, and very very excited.
joemeetmary is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2017, 03:11 AM #10746
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
the best Bodhi quote from that episode 10 pot cast:

'share seeds, spread clones, diversify your genepool'

talk about a man living up to his own words.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:32 AM #10747
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

artifact 1 description: 'gritty, earthy afghany, similar to deep chunk but without the bland taste DC has, musky, old cabbage, smells like a prison basketball game'

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:00 AM #10748
Dows

Dows will become famous soon enough
Has anyone had any experience with Black Lotus?
Dows is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2017, 07:28 PM #10749
dire_wolf

dire_wolf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piro View Post
Cheech Wizard V2 Male(Green Curry OG x Appalachia) , I'll be working IBL for this strain for keeping Green Curry OG spirit alive.

View Image
Very nice. Never heard of the V2. I'm about to pop some of the original Cheech Wizard (green curry x snow lotus) and make some F2s.
dire_wolf is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:55 AM #10750
Gr33nSanta

I sex my plants in 1 gallon pots on the edge of the flower room. Not optimal but it works great for me. 1 out of 3 neroli91 is a tranny so far. I took it out because it was growing balls but I rarely kill the males right away. 2 days later it has pistils too.

I am wondering if this will be a recurring thing with the chem91 crosses, skunkVA did mention that over the years every once in a while he would find seeds in her like she selfed, I would not be surprise that the true chem91 was lost long ago and that we know today as the chem91 is basically chem91 s1, or s1 s1.

Just a guess, do not want to start rumors but I would not be surprised. Phylo might tell us at some point.