Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > A few strains -

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
A few strains - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2016, 05:59 PM #101
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Nice specimens!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:28 PM #102
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK View Post
have you some pics from them??
Crosses and males??

regards
I'll put up some pictures in a couple of weeks. They are looking real nice but the smell will tell. The 3 Sour Diesels males are on the first page, 2 of them at least.
VenturaHwy is online now Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 04:01 PM #103
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of lightVenturaHwy is a glorious beacon of light
I just germ tested the CDSD x SD. Rez - Chemdog Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel. They are still germinating real good. I was thinking about sending some into seedbay if anyone wants to try them out.

I realize now when seeds don't germinate it can be grower error. I tried to germ about 20 assorted seeds and none came up. I thought maybe they were dead, or was it the well water I used? Or was it that I forgot to ph the water I used, it was at about 6.8 ph. So I tried again. This time I used -

Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water from Safeway.
Bio Root
Superthrive
Ph at 6.2 or 6.1
80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit

Temperature was real hot here, so maybe 80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Seems like the tails just exploded out of the seeds. Most every seed I planted germinated. Not sure if they hated my well water, or the high ph.

I forgot who to contact for the address for seedbay.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:02 PM #104
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
Hey ventura hwy those seeds sound awesome
If you ever send some in i would really like to give them a shot.
Miss rezs genetics
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2017, 01:43 PM #105
VenturaHwy

OK I'll send in a few of them kaneboy.