What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most outstanding ACE strain you've experienced?

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the most outstanding ACE strain you've experienced so far and what was it's winning feature for you?

Thanks for any input,

billy

nksv

so far for me the Zamaldelica. Vigorous, incredible smoke and great performer in my ghetto conditions. I am running Panama for the first time and I must say that one is coming up to be in league with the Zam but even more robust. For some reason, even though I am in a cold area, the Nepal Jams etc don't seem to like me...maybe I talk too much about how I love sativas so much. haha.

This also may sound strange but, for me, Zamaldelica seem quicker in a micro setting. It may flower longer but I don't need to veg as long due to how vigorous she is. Oh, they clone easy to...it's been a win win win win strain for me.

ULMW

I second Zamaldelica as my favorite so far from the Ace Library! All of them are excellent in their own rights. Violeta was another I truly enjoyed from start to finish. Malawi so nostalgic , cobbed it and it is curing now. Panama is awesome in all aspects. Really amazing trip down menory lane with tastes n flavors not found commonly today amongst many growers. Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China also was a winner and a magnificent Thai expression, it is the Thai being used for Golden Tiger third version due out next year in fem form. I have some Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt and they show how superb Ace Seeds are. Not only brilliant sativas but awesome hybrids and also indicas. The terpene profile of these is outstanding. Resin galore!
Ialso have a tent full in flower with more Ace Seeds. Malawi x Panama is huge plant and really resinous. Same with Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess she is dripping resin. Bubbahash!!! Oh yes she is pushing out resin and smelling up sweet !!!
I have added some Haze x Kali China , A Guawi and a new Panama all fems into flower and they are doing well going into stretch nicely.
If I were to recommend a first time purchase of Ace Seeds I may have to suggest Zamaldelica as she gets me where I want each and every time.
Those looking a quicker plant I would suggest Panama.
All good and keep discovering more that really are amazung.
Happy Researching and Happy Growing!

deepwaterdude

I'd have to talk about phenos to be at all accurate. Dubi is spot in in his descriptions of potential plants coming from seed of any particular strain. The Green Panama (think Panama Goddess f10) can have the most stunning terpenes I've ever found in a pot plant and a great yield and high to boot. Everything I could want.
The last couple months I have been smoking only one strain; rotating through the 5 plants of Zamaldelica x Kali China harvested in June. Very hashplant structure for most of them, all with dense buds, a social, upbeat, high with no heaviness, good strength, fruity terps, one mango cream that turned caramel with cure and then back to mango. One was nervous for the first two months, and avoided, then became really excellent, even for nighttime. Three of 7 plants from seed turned black at the end, purpling buds.
IN all, if there are any seeds of this "tester", I'd grab some. They were fems. I put this up against all the medical stuff around here and it wins hands down for looks, smells and complex high.
I have not yet smoked Zamaldelica, but have some amazing smelling and yielding Panama x ZAmaldelica going now. These are huge yielders, very sativa in structure, with the Green Panama lemon terps. One lemon sugar, one lemon sugar mandarin, and the other lemon earth. Also testers, but if you ask you may receive, from the good doobs;)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Does the Zameldica have any racy properties to the effect? Or is it like energy and creativity?

Thanks in advance

Dr.King

Veteran
What's the most outstanding ACE strain you've experienced so far and what was it's winning feature for you?

Thanks for any input,

billy

That Oldtimers Haze is world class. Zamaldelica is also amazing none the less. Zamaldelica even after letting my clones go 3 weeks longer for complete Amber was still racy. Both in my mind and body. If anything I'd recommend not running Zamal to near complete Amber because it's not as good imo the potency goes down and taste harsher. The mango starts fading as does the smell.

Oldtimers Haze columbian pheno, I picked because the effects where the only genetics I've found to where it lifts me into the world and feels like I'm looking into a vortex. It's by far the hardest effects I've ever had to explain to people. Like nothing else I've ever smoked. Amber colors matter quite a bit here for this set of genetics. After taking multiple samples, pulling her week 24 with 80% or so amber was clearly the best decision. You'll be happy with just about anything from the Ace selection, trust me. Hope this helps, happy growing.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man...
Zamal is getting accolades!
Maybe I should snag a couple packs.

Anyway, I've chosen to run 3 Bangi Haze plants this year outdoors. All 3 look like what I would consider a classic NLD. All 3 smell different with 2 spicy & 1 fruity, all w hints of lemonine. 2 are taking on some slight purpling due to night time temps (30's-40'sF). 1 yielder...

Not sure how they'll turn out yet but I am excited about them. They're still growing so I'll try & remember to get a report up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah i agree with Dr. King, old timer´s haze. it can be the finest weed in the world if you can afford such long flowering plant, and if you are billyblog who grew afropips malawi, im sure you can :D

Last edited:

Holeshot22

Very hard question .! High- Panama Haze . Taste-Kali China. Looks- Malawi x PCK . Yield - Panama. Overall - Panama Haze.... Very strong Haze high , great Haze taste with a hint of Panama , with a big yield

Dr.King

Veteran
Any indica lover's have a particular fave amongst any of ACE's selections?

Hey Billyblog, I definitely love my heavy Indica's. Purple Hindu Kush is my top insomnia strain for sure. Also depends on the persons brain. I would recommend Panama, provides that amazing warm, hugged, all is right effects that some Indicas have. Best regards and happy growing.

Holeshot22

Indica

Indica

Hey Billyblog, I definitely love my heavy Indica's. Purple Hindu Kush is my top insomnia strain for sure. Also depends on the persons brain. I would recommend Panama, provides that amazing warm, hugged, all is right effects that some Indicas have. Best regards and happy growing.
Well said Dr King. Panama does have that strong warm feeling, especially if you over indulge.Also some of the Nepalese can be very nice strong landrace Indica's

rlsmooth

From what I've grown so far, Zamal hash limited edition was the best by far. It was the best yielding plant I had ever grown, and the effects, smells and so on were top notch. Maybe Bubba Hash will change this opinion..:p

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Snow Moon. Fem version looked very sativa with wonderful lemon in the jar. Very nice buzz. Second fave tied between Nep Jam and OE. I'm hoping to do another SM and cross with a male Black Willy to bring more VB and Nepalese to the party.

Buddler

Veteran
The GT is a great plant along with Malawi and Panama and for the indica's id have to say the Bubs Hash is a great choice for taste smell and ease also very fast .Mind you Ace has so many more to explore always a new gem around the corner...:tiphat: