Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > popped my first autos ever

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
popped my first autos ever Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2019, 10:20 AM #1
FoxFace

FoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the rough
popped my first autos ever

today I put my first autos to water never had them before so will see how it goes will add photos along the way don't know what they are as gifted but autos that's all I know
FoxFace is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:24 AM #2
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future
Allright! Good luck!

Cvh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:30 PM #3
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
i agree best of luck with your grow.i seen a video shanti baba from mr nice said
best way too grow autos was too veg them under 24/7 then when there at the size you want
reduce the light too 20hours

Old 05-18-2019, 06:58 PM #4
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has disabled reputation
24/7 only will not ensure the vigorous/agressive vegetative growth
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:41 PM #5
FoxFace

FoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the rough
my friend told me to go 18.6 all the way through but they are going in my greenhouse I think so let mother nature take her course
FoxFace is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:29 AM #6
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
i agree best of luck with your grow.i seen a video shanti baba from mr nice said
best way too grow autos was too veg them under 24/7 then when there at the size you want
reduce the light too 20hours
nope. autoz need time to rest in the dark.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:28 PM #7
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
^ I grow 24/7 but I agree, it's harder to grow full on.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 01:41 PM #8
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
There's a myriad of ways to grow. Side-by-side comparisons, 24/7 is no appreciative benefit. 18/6 or 20/4 seem to work well.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:27 PM #9
FoxFace

im a daddy again and today is nice and sunny so that helped a lot my greenhouse temp is 30 first time in a while summer is getting closer
FoxFace is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:21 AM #10
SmokeyTheBear
Pot Farmer

SmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really nice
18/6 is the best light cycle for autos.

Only you can prevent forest fires.
I do not grow drugs. I grow medicine.

A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature
SmokeyTheBear is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.