Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Is here anyone who tried CBD Oil for sleep?

Thread Title Search
Is here anyone who tried CBD Oil for sleep? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2019, 06:42 AM #1
SuperJane

SuperJane is on a distinguished road
Is here anyone who tried CBD Oil for sleep?

Please tell about your experience: how to choose the right cbd oil? how should I use it to have the best result?
SuperJane is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 10:27 AM #2
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
I Have tried Cbd for Sleep it didnt work for me.i got it from the cbd brothers
i have tried the blue edition oil & the white edition oil. i also bought the
Purple edition whole plant Extract.these done nothing but empty my wallet.
my cousin reckons the purple paste helps him sleep.all the best on your Search
hope it works for you.atb Rab
Rab.C is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:35 AM #3
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
I do not know if it helps sleep, because I use it plus vape and drink. It does put me in a very good mood for someone who is depressed.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 11:31 AM #4
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
CBD oil has helped me with sleep. I am a patient not a rec user. Although it was somewhat beneficial, nothing compares to CBD with a hint of THC. In my not so expert opinion, you need the whole enchilada for it to be of any real benefit without breaking your wallet.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 11:35 AM #5
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
i spoke with a girl from the cbd crew she said some people are sensitive too cbd and said
try taking in morning so its in your system before you go too sleep.
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 11:54 AM #6
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJane View Post
Please tell about your experience: how to choose the right cbd oil? how should I use it to have the best result?
I used it for my elderly mothers rheumatoid arthritis. Full spectrum in large doses did more than oxycoton. Probably around 35 mg of CBD a dose, so very expensive. The odd thing was full spectrum syringe (with everything else in it) worked miracles, but pure extracted CBD did not. Truly needs the entourage effect, with all other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 12:55 PM #7
Rab.C

i agree 100% full spectrum oil rick simpson would work i think
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 01:55 PM #8
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
i agree 100% full spectrum oil rick simpson would work i think
Made a batch of RSO using AC/DC this WE. Num, num

Old 05-21-2019, 12:11 AM #9
7starfarms

7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough
I'd be interested to see if anyone had any good results with cbd alone
7starfarms is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2019, 12:21 AM #10
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

The honest truth NO! Dependent on what ails you, you require specific strains to combat x, y and z. Although x, might help combat z, nothing replaces the proper strain for the ailment. CBD comes from hemp. There are some beneficial cannabinoids in there, but no where near what is found in cannabis. CBD was derived to offer comfort to "illegal" states, in my humble opinion.

2 members found this post helpful.