Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Nitrogen Fixing Trees

Thread Title Search
Nitrogen Fixing Trees Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2019, 12:54 PM #1
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
Nitrogen Fixing Trees

A recent mention of Fukuoka brought these to mind.
I would include yucca in this list, though it isn't a tree.
I've used a lot of yucca. A lot of acacia seed. Always rich soil where you find these growing.

https://permaculturenews.org/2015/10...n2-deficiency/
h.h. is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:46 PM #2
Complete Noob

Complete Noob will become famous soon enoughComplete Noob will become famous soon enoughComplete Noob will become famous soon enough
Thank you for sharing
Complete Noob is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 05:57 PM #3
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of
Where I live we have Black locust with autumn olive in the understory. Both can be invasive but all the wild blackberry brambles and other plants get huge.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:26 PM #4
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
list of trees, shrubs, vines for a temperate climate

https://tcpermaculture.blogspot.com/...en-fixers.html

Volunteers and Their Fate
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362619
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:12 PM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Those are both great links thank you guys.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 11:59 PM #6
Hastings

Hastings will become famous soon enoughHastings will become famous soon enough
Some of the best gorilla grows I ever did back in the last 70s and 80s took place deep in an alder swamp. I made hill piles of swamp muck early in the spring, and planted my plants on each "island". No fertilizer needed or watering either. The plants would always outgrow the ol' alder trees. I could literally visit these plants twice, once to transplant in the spring, and then to harvest in the fall. Lol

The wonders of nitrogen fixing trees!
Hastings is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 12:34 AM #7
pinkus

pinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud of
Redbud (Cercis cannadensis), Mesquite (Prosopis gladulosa) are a couple of trees I know of that fix nitrogen. Both are very common where I am. Redbud I have seen Canada to Mexico.
pinkus is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 12:46 AM #8
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Even though they are not trees.

Clovers and hairy vetch are great for nitrogen fixation.

Terpene Amplification

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 12:55 AM #9
festerous

festerous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of lightfesterous is a glorious beacon of light
Royal Paulownia
festerous is offline Quote