What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

Welcome to the jungle we got fun n games

thanks bro : ) Now there are 14 plants less, a few hours ago I recycled the males that I could identify.

I expected an increase in Co2 levels eliminating photosynthetic biomass. But levels are similar to these past days at this time, I think two theories, or the cococoir breathes or the plants now metabolize the light better by having more space, or the two things xD I want to do more tests on this, but every sensor is 60usd, not now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I need some way to shred kitchen crap, cardboard, etc. that I add to the vermicomposter, to speed up decomposition.

picture.php

G

Stick blender bro, everything in a bucket with some water. Don't forget to add small handful of dolomite occasionally to prevent acidic conditions for your wormies

unnamedmike

Stick blender bro, everything in a bucket with some water. Don't forget to add small handful of dolomite occasionally to prevent acidic conditions for your wormies

Thanks for both tips :tiphat: I need to process about 4l of garbage / cardboard every day plus water. You are absolutely right, a blender and a bucket is perfect. Im going to replace the blender with a drill and maybe the bucket will be metallic, but the idea is just what I was looking for, thanks, economical and efficient. The second option would be a big meatgrinder, but it's 60usd here.

unnamedmike

Day 7 since flip to 12/12
Almost all plants have shown their sex, hope dont see more males in the next few days. I put the small plants over pots, for uniformity, now they receive more light. Tomorrow I gonna install the net, maybe I get a good canopy after all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some keeper cuttings enjoying the minisplit

picture.php

unnamedmike

Day 9:
The girls are growing like beasts, I was worried these past days, but doing right
I need to move the vermicomposter out of the room, there are some flies and I don't want anything pooping on my flowers. I'm gonna install a bug zapper to the top of the vermicomposter while I finish the rest of the room.
I bought 500 5oz plastic cups, to cutting in small space, when they arrive, I gonna take copies of all 13monkeys

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hey mike, everything seems to be very good. Can't wait to see some serious buds!

unnamedmike

Day 11
As you can see, there is some burned tip, but for the first time its not because of my ineptitude feeding the plants xD, they are electric racket burns for playing Jedi. I had a huge problem of flying insects because of the Vermicomposter, already solved (more info in my DIY thread, in the sign)

I found two hermaphrodites and some more males, also i kill the two dwarfs, now there left 22 females. For now im hand watering, but tomorrow I start making the automatic irrigation (the automatic irrigation is limited to 24 plants and I started with 48)
I said in the previous post that I bought 500 plastic cups 5oz for cuttings, not anymore, the online seller has canceled the order and doubled the price. Im going to cut pieces of PVC pipe 1" like 5oz cups, also more durable material. I will continue without removing the lower branches and leaves until I can make cuttings.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 13
I dont have a growing cabinet yet, but I need it soon, need to start growing the next crop.
Im tired of smoke always the same, so the next crop will be 10 ww fem seedsman, 9 northern light nirvana reg and 3 alaskan purple. An maybe 2 spacemonkey#5 cuttings and one Nl keeper cutting.

Late, but net is installed finally. Far better than the homemade net that I keep before, it was very tough, and it cut the branches and leaves by moving the plants a little. The current one is super soft and elastic.

The last step before let the plants bloom calmly is clean the lower parts of branches and leaves. I havent done it yet because dont got the more than 60 glasses I need to take 3 cuttings of each female and I dont have a growth cabinet / cuttings yet. I have a aerocloner, but the pump cable got some scars, need to buy another pump or update my insurance policy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keepers ...
picture.php

picture.php

G

Looking superb.

Why dont you use plastic cups like your other ones are in?
Whats the plan for the bloom cabinet?

unnamedmike

Looking superb.

Why dont you use plastic cups like your other ones are in?
Whats the plan for the bloom cabinet?
thanks bro :tiphat:

Sorry my mistake, when i say glasses i meant plastic cup. Im looking for the 5oz ones. They are like rooting cubes sized. I used them in the past to root many branches in a small space, they worked well for me. My plan for the bloom room is to finish this crop of 13monkeys as best I can, and for the next time I will be growing white widow, northern light and alaskan purple, along with some cuttings of my NL and SM.

unnamedmike

Oh shit I meant to say veg cab bro

I have seen the flowers you grow, understandable any confusion, incredible, congratulations:tiphat: I have no resources to continue building the growth zone, but I have 200w of led for growth and a big house, I will improvise ... again ... :comfort:

G

day 13
I dont have a growing cabinet yet, but I need it soon, need to start growing the next crop.
^ this is what i meant bro

And thank u for the kind words, but you are def the more experienced herbsman, and i respect the masters. :)

Enjoy your day big Mike.

unnamedmike

^ this is what i meant bro
And thank u for the kind words, but you are def the more experienced herbsman, and i respect the masters.
Enjoy your day big Mike.
thanks, enjoy your day big Dots

2 Weeks:
I killed 5 hermaphrodites of 50 plants, 10% at the moment, a very high percentage, I dont think I gonna make more crosses with these males or female. They are doing well but im a little paranoid looking every branch when ever i can.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php