Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Hawaii Green harvest 2016

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hawaii Green harvest 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2016, 01:50 AM #1
Green

Green is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of light
Hawaii Green harvest 2016

Anybody know if they are still flying those damnable helicopters this year. Can't find any info if Feds or state are still flying. And if they are lets keep this thread updated on those wurlly birds. Any info helps.
Thanks dudes, happy growing

In the cradle of our past, I lay upon my back in a cave so shallow I could penetrate it only by squirming, not by crawling. There, by the dancing light of a resin torch, I drew upon wells and ceiling the creatures of the hunt and the souls of my people. How illuminating it is to peer backward through a perfect circle at that ancient struggle for the visible moment of the soul. All time vibrates to that call: "Here I am!" With a mind informed by artist-giants who come afterward, I peer at handprints and flowing muscles drawn upon the rock with charcoal and vegetable dyes. How much more we are than mere mechanical events! And my anticivil self demand: "Why is it that they do not want to leave the cave?"
-Duke Leto ll
Green is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 05:10 AM #2
SurfdOut

SurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really niceSurfdOut is just really nice
Guaranteed. They usually start right around May. DEA still flys at night here often on BI.
SurfdOut is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 AM #3
Green

Green is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of lightGreen is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks surfedout,

In the cradle of our past, I lay upon my back in a cave so shallow I could penetrate it only by squirming, not by crawling. There, by the dancing light of a resin torch, I drew upon wells and ceiling the creatures of the hunt and the souls of my people. How illuminating it is to peer backward through a perfect circle at that ancient struggle for the visible moment of the soul. All time vibrates to that call: "Here I am!" With a mind informed by artist-giants who come afterward, I peer at handprints and flowing muscles drawn upon the rock with charcoal and vegetable dyes. How much more we are than mere mechanical events! And my anticivil self demand: "Why is it that they do not want to leave the cave?"
-Duke Leto ll
Green is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2016, 08:37 PM #4
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
Someone told me they would fly at the end of May. Last year seemed like they only did one big mission on the Big Island in mid-september where they pulled lots of plants but no arrests.
Hoping they dont start enforcing harder to force people to shop at the dispensaries.
kalopatchkid is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2016, 09:27 PM #5
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of light
Such a shame that so much money and effort is expended cracking down on weed gardeners in the Hawaiian Islands, especially since the rich volcanic soil there is probably the very best on Planet Earth, for growing primo smoking bud.

I still hold treasured memories of the mouth watering fragrance that would waft out of a newly opened bag of Kona Gold or Maui Wowee, back in the day when those fabled brand names were the holy grail of marijuana strains.

Aloha Island growing brethren. I raise my vaporizer to you, and pray to the Ocean Gods for time to soften the hard stand taken by Johnny Law, out there in the pearl-string lands of the Kanaka, where the Pacific waves break in shimmering tubes back-lit by the sun's pastel paint-brush.
Swamp Thang is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:37 PM #6
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
...Hoping they dont start enforcing harder to force people to shop at the dispensaries.
With the new legal tax generating medical grows that were just licensed don't you think they will crack down harder this year?

there's a couple congressmen behind those 7 dispensaries I'll bet and they won't want any competition from fern forest.

I think somebody should shut those copters down because of the pollution and wasted fuel.
Get the environmentalists worked up about them.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:53 AM #7
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
With the new legal tax generating medical grows that were just licensed don't you think they will crack down harder this year?

there's a couple congressmen behind those 7 dispensaries I'll bet and they won't want any competition from fern forest.

I think somebody should shut those copters down because of the pollution and wasted fuel.
Get the environmentalists worked up about them.
I dont think it will happen right away. The opening date for legal medical sales is July 15 but none of them will be ready in time unless they do something illegal.

A congressman already tried to pass a bill that would end home grows but it didnt get very far. His reasoning was that it would make it harder to monitor peoples "adequate supply."

They've already passed bills that will end the right to caregive next year (only personal grows will be allowed) as well as prohibiting traveling inter-island with medicine (total BS).

Only a matter of time before it becomes obvious that a forced indoor medical dispensary grow cant compete with the free sunshine black market growers.

Old 05-10-2016, 10:09 PM #8
kalopatchkid

Heard thru the grapevine that they are flying Kona right now.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:38 PM #9
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to behold
Would it be worth it to make small patches in bamboo like 1 or 2 plants and far apart with no more than 6 in an area?

Old 05-11-2016, 03:25 PM #10
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of lightSwamp Thang is a glorious beacon of light
Bamboo grows extremely thick, and totally blocks out the sun completely. That said, one would imagine that many a very ingenious stealth technique is used, when the Eye in the Sky never sleeps.

If high quality weed cultivation were legalized for commercial production in the Hawaiian Islands, and then allowed to flourish on a scale similar to that of the industrial crops devoted to pineapple farming, annual bumper profits in the billions of dollars would accrue to the state via taxation, while transforming the lives of the people employed by the new weed enterprises that will spring up everywhere.

Hopefully the legislators that formulate laws for Hawaii are watching and learning from the phenomenal success of cannabis enterprises in Colorado and Washington State, where weed has been legalized and allowed in from the cold.
Swamp Thang is offline Quote