Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > HAZE?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
HAZE? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2013, 01:02 AM #1
Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enoughMr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enough
Question HAZE?

what haze do you like? what haze hybrid?

Old 11-09-2013, 01:27 AM #2
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
Mango Haze, like you had to ask.
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 08:27 AM #3
Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enoughMr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enough
mongo haze is proved.. but what about some non-fruity haze? thats pity not many folks grow or smoke haze anymore..

Old 11-17-2013, 03:55 PM #4
bigbag

bigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nice
Amnesia and Super Silver are still very much grown/used in Holland...almost every coffeeshop has them
bigbag is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:15 PM #5
Gert Lush

Gert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really niceGert Lush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lovebuzzed View Post
thats pity not many folks grow or smoke haze anymore..
Don't they?
Wow, that IS a shame...
Gert Lush is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 06:06 PM #6
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
Haze is still around here n still preferred in my circle

A few favorites that come to mind

NYC Haze / Nevilles Haze / Hashplant haze / Hillbillyhaze / Skunk Haze / Cambodian Haze

1luvbigherb

Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 PM #7
sith44

sith44 has a spectacular aura aboutsith44 has a spectacular aura aboutsith44 has a spectacular aura about
Super Silver all the way.....Huge, and I mean HUGE yielder...and flavor and potency that can match any of the best growers/breeders gear in the world......IF you have a good quality clone of her. Chose my baby out of over 60 seeds to find her......and she's my most highly prized and guarded baby.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:19 PM #8
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Nl#5 x haze
HatchBrew is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:23 PM #9
HatchBrew

HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Arjans haze #1

Old 11-17-2013, 06:25 PM #10
HatchBrew

Afgooey. Wasn't that afghani x haze? I could be remembering it wrong