Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > HAZE?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
HAZE? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2019, 12:50 AM #91
Lolo94

Lolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert Lush View Post
Wow, where on earth did you get that?
Your own cross?
Any links?
Also available from Equilibrium Genetics in California. TH Haze male x O Haze (Ace) female.
Lolo94 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:27 PM #92
grayeyes

grayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the rough
Mr.,

Whoever is telling you that SSH is fruity or has wispy buds is full of it.

I just harvested some SSH that one cola in particular weighed about 3.6 oz. One Cola!
grayeyes is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 03:10 AM #93
RandyCalifornia

RandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud of
I just picked up some Extreme Haze from Tropical Seed Co. Anybody have any info on the special "Old Timers Green Light Cut" or the special NL5Haze mom? It sounds like it could have some promising phenos.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:23 AM #94
Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enoughMr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayeyes View Post
Mr.,

Whoever is telling you that SSH is fruity or has wispy buds is full of it.

I just harvested some SSH that one cola in particular weighed about 3.6 oz. One Cola!
hey bro.
I know there is catpiss pheno for example, but I smoked some SSHs and all were lemony minty and very sweet, very.. I am currently growing cut of Jack, I think its relative to SSH. its very peppery and bit lemony, not so sweet. very good stuff. it also have huge colas.

but I want haze that is leathery, eucalyptus, catpissy and incense smelling. I need it to reek! because otherwise customer will grab sour diesel instead, because it reeks more than my Jack in the bag. Jack buds lack that loudness.

thats why this a5 x malawi or bandaid haze are on my list now. I need 11 week phenotype too..

thanks for sharing your experience
with love, Mr. Lovebuzzed.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:30 AM #95
Yo Sammy

Yo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the rough
Some Haze Hybrids are outstanding. You just need to know how to grow em till full potential.

Last edited by Yo Sammy; 05-23-2019 at 07:45 PM..
Yo Sammy is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:36 PM #96
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
oooh a5 x durban that sounds good!!! I lost my ag13 mom 1 year ago exactly :( Had her for 15 years, still miss that oniony garlic herby smell and the potent high. Growing her was a bitch cuz she droops like a willow and she flowers long but DAMN what good weed.

I am soon going to pop Karma's a5bx1 and OJD's haze freak which is an ag13 bx1. Hope to find something similar to the moms.

The ag13 is very dominant in crosses so I have high hopes (pun intended )
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 03:24 PM #97
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
oooh a5 x durban that sounds good!!! I lost my ag13 mom 1 year ago exactly :( Had her for 15 years, still miss that oniony garlic herby smell and the potent high. Growing her was a bitch cuz she droops like a willow and she flowers long but DAMN what good weed.

I am soon going to pop Karma's a5bx1 and OJD's haze freak which is an ag13 bx1. Hope to find something similar to the moms.

The ag13 is very dominant in crosses so I have high hopes (pun intended )
You will love those, I know I sure did. Found an amazing A5bx1, truly amazing! Freaks were great too, showed me more citrus than I hoped for but only ran half. Hope you find the ones youre looking for

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 04:23 PM #98
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Nice to hear, did you find anything resembliing the AG13 in the haze freaks?
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 06:28 PM #99
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
I've never had the pleasure of experiencing the AG13, except in hybrids...so I'm most likely not the best to answer that. Personally, in regards to the 3 females I flowered, I was looking for hazes that were less lemony. They were very nice plants, just not what I was 'personally' looking for in the flavor dept.

The A5 bx1 was perfect; leather, eucalyptus and garlic; and extremely pungent and flavorful. I dearly miss my old keeper from that pack. I was 10-10 females so no furthering the pure seedline, but I did get the opportunity to make a few crosses....which came out awesome too.

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:32 PM #100
THC123

The ag smells very incensy, herby, oniony, no sweet smells and not really much citrus.
THC123 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.