Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Hawaii > Growing outdoor in Hawaii

Thread Title Search
Growing outdoor in Hawaii Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2019, 04:12 AM #11
Miasa Mura

Miasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
Luang Prabang Lao Sativa

gypsy still has packs of these........

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...ng-lao-sativa/

I know 'green' grew the bodhi acapulco gold with fantastic results and rsc highland Thai

I think hes on the hawaiian islands

That’s awesome, thanks for the link! I’d love to grow some Laotian. Highland Thai or Cambodian would be great too! I’ve grown
Reeferman’s Black Willie (Nepalese x Vietnamese Black) x Vietnamese Black as well as a cutting of a World of Seeds Ko Chang Thai, but not as much experience as I’d like with SEAsian strains.
Miasa Mura is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:28 AM #12
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
Yeah, thats a big move even if you are on the coast....Aloha!

rsc still has the thai.....

https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...l-seed-company

.....Another good one for tropical environment kerela for sure

Catch up with snowhigh on IG for some hawaiian strains and other extreme sativas
herbgreen is online now Quote

Old 05-14-2019, 06:05 AM #13
Miasa Mura

Miasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
Yeah, thats a big move even if you are on the coast....Aloha!

rsc still has the thai.....

https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...l-seed-company

.....Another good one for tropical environment kerela for sure

Catch up with snowhigh on IG for some hawaiian strains and other extreme sativas
Thanks for the link on the RSC Highland Thai! Kerala was on my mind too, I might have to grab some of those. I’m looking forward to growing some outdoor Hawaiian herb

Old 05-22-2019, 11:51 PM #14
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
We have all the typical cannabis pests here....root aphids, root mealybugs, russets, broads, etc. Your biggest issue will mostly be the high humidity, but the west side of any island will be drier than the east.

If you have a greenhouse with some fans you can pretty much grow any strain you want.

Lots of folks here are growing the same trendy shit being grown in california.
kalopatchkid is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 06:55 AM #15
Miasa Mura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
We have all the typical cannabis pests here....root aphids, root mealybugs, russets, broads, etc. Your biggest issue will mostly be the high humidity, but the west side of any island will be drier than the east.

If you have a greenhouse with some fans you can pretty much grow any strain you want.

Lots of folks here are growing the same trendy shit being grown in california.
Thank you Kalopatchkid! That’s really helpful I’d like to take advantage of the tropical climate and grow some long flowering genetics from South East Asia.