Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Does seedbay still exist?

Thread Title Search
Does seedbay still exist? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2019, 12:34 AM #71
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
'Twould be great!
Certainly T'would!

GN pm'd me and says they lost their CC merchant and that is a problem, so that sucks....

LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:36 PM #72
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
I'd send seeds/strains to Seedbay, but want it Seedbay, not Real Gorilla. If we need server fund (for IC) beans, can't it be set up like it was previously when we were part of the Private Breeders lot? I know I've had numerous requests to buy seeds in Europe/elsewhere these past few years.

We only sell in USA at several seed sites and direct, we ship to USA/Canada.

Start small scale, do Lydia/Pumpkin in EU or money orders vs. a CC set up.

What can we do, Gypsy, to keep IC growing strong and offering seed sales of yore?
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:10 PM #73
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Guys the problem we are having is we lost out merchant account, its soo difficult to get everything right and all payments in one place without everything being a total head ache I know it may seem easy but trying to run RealGorilla , SeedBoutique, Auctions, and a new SeedBay is proving very stressfull , all while trying to stay sane an live a semi normal life with holidays , marriages and a house move is like where's the blade cut my f**king wrists now,..

but im working on sorting something guys im working hard behind the scenes to solve the issue or at least something similar

I have the auctions set up on the realgorilla site and we have been taken paypal payments but you need to message me for those as you know what that's like …

Hope you all understand..

Panik

Old 05-22-2019, 08:16 PM #74
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Guys the problem we are having is we lost out merchant account, its soo difficult to get everything right and all payments in one place without everything being a total head ache I know it may seem easy but trying to run RealGorilla , SeedBoutique, Auctions, and a new SeedBay is proving very stressfull , all while trying to stay sane an live a semi normal life with holidays , marriages and a house move is like where's the blade cut my f**king wrists now,..

but im working on sorting something guys im working hard behind the scenes to solve the issue or at least something similar

I have the auctions set up on the realgorilla site and we have been taken paypal payments but you need to message me for those as you know what that's like …

Hope you all understand..

Panik
Are auctions benefiting you (RGS) or IC Mag server?

And are auctions (did not see any entries, as yet) inviting Private Breeders to participate like the ol' Seedbay days? Curious.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

Old 05-22-2019, 11:16 PM #75
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Are auctions benefiting you (RGS) or IC Mag server?

And are auctions (did not see any entries, as yet) inviting Private Breeders to participate like the ol' Seedbay days? Curious.
Hi mate yes some guys have sent in Seeds for the auctions but there’s not been much interest and yes money goes 50% to breeder 50% server fund .. unless we have agreed otherwise and they are sent in for server funds

Last edited by PANIKZ; 05-22-2019 at 11:45 PM..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:24 AM #76
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
there'z interest if we knew about em- thoze auctionz. better software might lessen head ache. or get a trusted person to help. reading what you said, doubtful i'll buy from you.

rcmc waz the same way- he sayin how life iz hard. tsk. dude left a lot of breederz hangin.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 01:08 PM #77
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
there'z interest if we knew about em- thoze auctionz. better software might lessen head ache. or get a trusted person to help. reading what you said, doubtful i'll buy from you.

rcmc waz the same way- he sayin how life iz hard. tsk. dude left a lot of breederz hangin.
Totally got the wrong end of the stick mate , dont dare tar me with rcmc brush when you know fuck all about me ,to make such an assumption is rediculous , ask about i am 100% running the place pretty much 24/7 on my own answering emails from UK, US and across the world around the clock , im not moaning im getting on with it i chose to run this company , im just stating the stresses that come along with it and keeping a happy wife and 2 kids along side working near 18hrs a day ,..

i am in no way anything like RCMC i take my customer service very seriously ask about i wouldnt of lasted this long if i didnt,..

quite an insulting post and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Old 05-23-2019, 01:35 PM #78
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
You guys have provided me awesome service. Thank you.

I did just have a remembery of winning a pack in an auction that I never actually purchased. Oops. I will fix that.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 01:39 PM #79
aridbud
automeister

without everything being a total head ache I know it may seem easy but trying to run RealGorilla , SeedBoutique, Auctions, and a new SeedBay is proving very stressfull , all while trying to stay sane an live a semi normal life with holidays , marriages and a house move is like where's the blade cut my f**king wrists now,..

TMI! We'll wait and watch.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:25 PM #80
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
I just wish i could help.. i bet lots do.

I had an idea that might or might not help

Have 3 kinds of seller account where:

1. Verified breeders- which includes a yearly subscription fee can have payment sent to them on their terms. And they pay say .50c or something per listing to yourselves after payment is confirmed. So all seedbay does is provide the shop space so to speak, thats it no work just software. It might have to run a bit on trust visa vie the listing fee but if the breeder is making that much profit per pack they should be content paying that.

2. Lazy verified breeders - you take money and mail out for them and charge 40% the listing price

3. Unverified breeders- maybe you take 40% and the merch is mailed out from you guys. Once a breeder has been around for a couple years and is proven not to be a rat they can become verified and use the site to spread their work. Once you have a load of verified content breeders and their customers it should tick over and grow quite nicely.

Because ideally breeders want to use the site as a means to spread their wares and im sure many wouldnt mind doing the posting themselves, thats the way its going on instagram now, but these producers have to put work in everyday like chumps to keep eyeballs on screens on IG and they are also constantly getting deleted for their cannabis orientation, honestly its a pathetic platform for anything apart from egotism.. So make seedbay and IC the solution to this again.

Its just the format. The US breeders dont want to mail their beans to the UK for them to be sent back out and lose a chunk of the profit for the privilege and be running any risks so make it so they can mail out themselves if they want.

Just take a very small % just for providing the listing space and only have to deal with less than half the posting..

Id also consider setting a minimum price of 40-50$ for all bins and starting prices to save the headache of mailing out 100s of individual 25$ orders. Anything valued less must be bunk. Anyone vzn send in beans to be given away.

Only trying to think of anything to streamline your time. It may be most breeders hate this idea but it makes sense to me. Random stoned thoughts,, id just tweak a few things about the old format and design..
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote