Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Cannabiz Legal Issues > 5-panel drug screen?

Thread Title Search
Click to Advertise on ICMag
5-panel drug screen? Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2019, 03:59 AM #1
rob feature

rob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura about
5-panel drug screen?

Howdy folks,

I was just wondering if anyone knew about 5-panel drug screens. I guess I hit the job search a little too early and just landed (err if I get through this one last thing) an amazing gig with a great company in only 3 days, but the catch is they want me to take a 5-panel screen. I would have quit a lot earlier, but I never imagined this job would come my way so quickly. I figured it would take at least a month.

The recruiter who found this job for me told me about this kinda last minute. The principal and recruiter want to hire me tomorrow (test won't be until next week at the soonest) but he sprung that on me and I was kinda honest with him - told him I'd partaken at a company party last weekend with the company owner (not untrue). He was very cool with it and told me he'd try to find a way to work through it - delaying the test or something...if they even test for pot. Thing is, until a few days ago, I was doing dabs on a daily basis, mostly just in the evening, so I don't have time on my side. I do have some though.

I'm going to have to pass this test to make it official. Aside from synthetic urine, would you folks happen to know of any products available to help speed the process? Money is not a factor here.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
rob feature is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 04:11 AM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Most products are masking agents. Some are more effective than others and supposedly have money back guarantees. However, when reading about products and opinions, numerous don't pass.

Dilute urine by drinking water the day of your test and drinking lemon water starting now. Take a Vitamin B for urine color same day as drinking water pre-test.

Had to take a saliva test (far more sensitive than urine). Shows instantaneously.

Good luck.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:20 AM #3
rob feature

rob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura aboutrob feature has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the reply aridbud. Good stuff. And on 2nd thought, I'm not sure why I was so quick to discount the synthetic stuff. If it works, I can probably find a way to keep it warm.

Old 05-23-2019, 06:19 AM #4
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
some tests are more sensitive than otherz.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:20 AM #5
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
dependz if they watch you pee or not. had one...guy waz outside stall watching with door open. tape it to your leg
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 12:40 PM #6
rob feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
dependz if they watch you pee or not. had one...guy waz outside stall watching with door open. tape it to your leg
Sheez. Seems like at some point that would be flat out illegal. This isn't for the courts - it's for a tech position with a fortune 100 company. This is also in Colorado.

Maybe I need one of those synthetic wangs

Old 05-23-2019, 02:24 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
When in SO CO, I ran into similar situation, had 126 ng/mL after a few days smoking reprieve. Didn't get the job, but figure it wasn't a job I'd really want after having to do random drug tests for healthcare career for decades.

Cannabis consumption is still not 'legal' and legal as all get out to drug screen applicants or employees. Even though a tech job, it's a risk management situation to 'weed out' undesirables. Good luck!

Maybe stave off from dabbing. I know tests are looking for obvious use.
50 ng/mL is the cut off for cannabis.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:34 PM #8
xavier7995

xavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
Sheez. Seems like at some point that would be flat out illegal. This isn't for the courts - it's for a tech position with a fortune 100 company. This is also in Colorado.

Maybe I need one of those synthetic wangs
I used the quickfix brand of fake pee in a similar situation. They dont watch you for pre-employment screens in my experience. Heat the little bottle up to about the right temp, attach hand warmer to bottle, ace bandage it around upper thigh (been a while but i think they asked you to empty to your pockets but didnt really check), be calm and go to the place and squirt the fake pee in the cup and then a little squirt into the toilet (they looked at the toilet after i went). Temperature is the key.
xavier7995 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:14 AM #9
rob feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
When in SO CO, I ran into similar situation, had 126 ng/mL after a few days smoking reprieve. Didn't get the job, but figure it wasn't a job I'd really want after having to do random drug tests for healthcare career for decades.

Cannabis consumption is still not 'legal' and legal as all get out to drug screen applicants or employees. Even though a tech job, it's a risk management situation to 'weed out' undesirables. Good luck!

Maybe stave off from dabbing. I know tests are looking for obvious use.
50 ng/mL is the cut off for cannabis.
Fortunately I happened on a really awesome recruiter. He's stalling for me . And I'm a really active dude with low body fat so maybe I'll pull it off. On the dabbing, yeah, for sure. I quit altogether when I started putting out resumes last weekend.

Good to know that cutoff. Not that I will be able to quantify my levels with a home test kit, but I'm gonna raid Walgreen's in a few days and pick up some test kits to maybe give me an idea. I expect lab work, but they may just dip some sticks and call it macaroni.

Old 05-24-2019, 03:18 AM #10
rob feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier7995 View Post
I used the quickfix brand of fake pee in a similar situation. They dont watch you for pre-employment screens in my experience. Heat the little bottle up to about the right temp, attach hand warmer to bottle, ace bandage it around upper thigh (been a while but i think they asked you to empty to your pockets but didnt really check), be calm and go to the place and squirt the fake pee in the cup and then a little squirt into the toilet (they looked at the toilet after i went). Temperature is the key.

Good to know. And good to have options. Yeah, I didn't figure anyone would monitor me that closely, but you really never know. I don't want to lose this opportunity so I'm trying to do whatever I can. If the fake stuff works and is undetectable that almost seems like the safer bet - as opposed to hoping I come in under 50 nanograms