in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2019, 04:20 AM #1
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE

Hello and welcome my friends.
Oh how things change quickly in life. Some property line issues with a neighboring land owner. The wife said her stress levels would drop if I took a year off of growing. All things considered, wife I love you and agree. No growing in 2019 we will do something different.

Yesterday we were advised that my wife has cancer. In a rush of checking insurance policies for coverage and notification of family members. I hear a soft concerned voice. Poppa how soon can you get some girls going? Is it to late?

Well this is the weekend I would have planted if I was going to do a grow. While nothing is ready, I will make it happen with the grace of God. We had planned some carrots and beets. We still will do some vegetables. I'm thinking about ten plants total. To start with Lebanese and Nepalese for the early onset and finish. Moderate THC and CBD respectively .

We would appreciate for all of you of faith. To pray for my wife and her doctors. I will post some pictures in the coming days and list a genetics list that I decided on.
God bless you all and your family's.
Peace. Farmerlion. MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

24 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:26 AM #2
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to allSamuel Caldwell is a name known to all
Wow. White light and love to you and your family, friend.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:49 AM #3
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
My prayers are with you my friend. I just posted in response to your other post. My apologies for not seeing this one first. Your faith is solid, you will both make it through this.
Peace, God bless you and your family my friend.
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:53 AM #4
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really niceBurro Johnson is just really nice
holler at ya boy, good to see you back and good luck farmerlion

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:59 AM #5
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant future
I am deeply saddened to hear of your wifes illness F-lion.I will pray for you and your wife,and consider it a privilege.
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 05:00 AM #6
Ibechillin
Research Enthusiast

Ibechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant future
Thats unfortunate news Farmerlion, wishing you and yours the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post
For almost 50 years I've smoked weed to enhance reality, not to escape from it...
Playing around outdoors again (current grow 2019 starts on post #75):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271

Science Of Lighting & Plant Reactions (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Pot Size, Root system and maximizing growth thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Humic and Fulvic acid information:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 05:28 AM #7
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Thank you all for your support and kindness. Just getting ready to go through some genetics. While CBD is at the forefront. I still want to learn about some genetics I haven't run yet. Vermontman has been very gracious with some unreleased Nepalese genetics. Thank you
The Ace Lebanese genetics are among the best around and finish very well here. With a lower plant count, bud quality and quantity is important as well. The Lebanese and Nepalese fit the bill very well. I had hoped to run five different phenotypes of the Auto Zamaldelica's in my next grow. They will have to wait until another season. Sorry Dubi, I know you understand and I don't have to explain anything. God bless your kindness my friend.
Best wishes for you all in life and your upcoming season. Peace

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:29 AM #8
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to all
Positive Energy and healthful loving vibes to your wife and those who care for her farmer. Goodness prevail and the light of every Heaven shine down to you. Gratitude for the Strength you already project and Peaceful culminations to the energy you have invested and will continue to invest.
Your garden this year may be different and even painful in its conception but I believe in it’s own ways it will be one of your most significant.
We will cherish what you choose to share with us and hope and pray for you and your family.

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

Last edited by YukonKronic; 05-23-2019 at 06:18 AM..
YukonKronic is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 09:53 AM #9
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future
So sorry to hear the struggle you re facing my friend...I hope all will turn out fine for her and you...Godspeed.
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2019, 05:14 PM #10
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

YukonKronic and Syd, how wonderful to have both of you stop by. Since momma wants a garden this season, she's getting one. For the medical side of the grow. I will have two from Ace seeds, the Lebanese x Erdpurt and the Lebanese. From JD Short the Rosaberry (AC/DC x Blueberry)
From the Tropical seed company the Baglung Nepalese. From Green Mountain Seeds I will be growing out a couple of Grapes. This is a Purple phenotype of his Highland Nepalese and his Oaxacan Gold. With a strong grape aroma and coloring. Vermontman said this would be available this fall as a public release. I'm very excited to get a few more packs this fall.

Everything will be single planting 45 gallon grow bags until I run out of them. The balance will be in 35 gallon grow bags. I may bump the plant count up to 12 as I would love to have two Mazar I Sharif's from Angus at The Real Seed Company going this season as well. I don't know what the CBD ratio or contents is of the Mazar I Sharif is. These are not the Dutch version crossed with Skunk #1. They are the sativa phenotype of a Landrace Indica. They can flower for a while. I will let them go into freeze up if need be. They are supposed to be able to handle cold temperatures and keep on keeping on. We'll see?

I'm a little concerned about the soil as I have not started the microbial life. I will start preparing the bags asap. I have been working alot, time is scarce. But isn't it for all of us. I will try and post some pictures when I can. I like to document things better and take good notes. That will have to wait until later. Traumatic events really prioritize life for a couple. It's comforting to see much of what gets pushed to the front of the line. I was already doing. I will update my wife's progress through the summer. I thank you all for your support. I will try and focus all efforts into these plants. A special thanks to Dubi. He has shown me much love and kindness. My wife has access to great genetics because of his work. We are very blessed and thankful.
Peace

Last edited by farmerlion; 05-23-2019 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Left out information on a strain.

10 members found this post helpful.