Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2019, 03:35 AM #3711
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeas View Post
Oye Tang, this is my second attempt at cobbing with a PanaMala ...
What say you sensei? Am I on the right track or what?
Mind you, I've been sweating that cob in my car, no bloody yoghurt maker, man

orf

P.S. sickly rotten fruit smell hits me nostrils
Jesus mine aren't that good brother.
I am super receptive to the vibes coming from that cob (MxE cob).

I just want one ha ha.

Thats stupendous really good work.
I know growers who love their plants just tune into this so quickly your proof man.
5 star cob bro.

Old 05-24-2019, 03:38 AM #3712
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Yeah Baby

I didn't think

the pic was pig enough
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	orf.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	494967

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:36 PM #3713
orfeas

orfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Jesus mine aren't that good brother.
I am super receptive to the vibes coming from that cob (MxE cob).

I just want one ha ha.

Thats stupendous really good work.
I know growers who love their plants just tune into this so quickly your proof man.
5 star cob bro.
Why thank you downunder mate! Blush blush blush...

This morning it was dry on the outside but spongy, like you said, so I gave it a good squeeze, just like I do with the missus buttocks , vacuum sealed it and away it went into the boiler room where it's always warmish... see, I reverently follow your tips...weird feeling switching chairs in the classroom

Have a nice weekend!

orf

P.S. Had a good laugh at your username yesterday for I initially thought it was pussy winner but then I found out it is a particular tribe where you used to live...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 01:30 PM #3714
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to all
Quote:
Mind you, I've been sweating that cob in my car, no bloody yoghurt maker, man orf
P.S. sickly rotten fruit smell hits me nostrils
THE CAR.... excellent... i need to start sweating mine in a day/two... never thought of my car.... excellent..
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 10:34 PM #3715
Tangwena

Quote:
Why thank you downunder mate! Blush blush blush...

This morning it was dry on the outside but spongy, like you said, so I gave it a good squeeze, just like I do with the missus buttocks , vacuum sealed it and away it went into the boiler room where it's always warmish... see, I reverently follow your tips...weird feeling switching chairs in the classroom

Have a nice weekend!

orf

P.S. Had a good laugh at your username yesterday for I initially thought it was pussy winner but then I found out it is a particular tribe where you used to live...
Cool my friend the name Tangwena was given to me by and old man who worked with me in Zimbabwe.
It was the name of a famous local chief who was very helpful to the future president during the struggle for independence.
I always respected him and I liked the name so it has stuck in his memory.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 02:43 AM #3716
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
dashboard baking.....
then at night i sleep with them.... keep the temp up.

and cool to know more about the name, tang.
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 02:53 AM #3717
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
tangwena i google searched cob curing wanted to see what was out there for methods your name popped up on top 420magazine.com. nice to know came right place to learn the method
big315smooth is online now Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 06:34 AM #3718
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
tangwena i google searched cob curing wanted to see what was out there for methods your name popped up on top 420magazine.com. nice to know came right place to learn the method
Sweet Sue and the gang at 420 have had some beautiful cobs there are plenty of cool cats over there almost as cool as this site but not quite ha ha.

I came across another guy when I googled cobs. I forget the sites name but the cobs were mind blowing lots of people turning on now.

Just be warned it will become an obsession and major addiction to add to your growing addiction.

Old 05-25-2019, 06:36 AM #3719
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sertaiz View Post
dashboard baking.....
then at night i sleep with them.... keep the temp up.

and cool to know more about the name, tang.
Remember be safe always use a rubber ha ha.

Old 05-29-2019, 11:44 PM #3720
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
A rubber, hmmm.. That gives an idea..

Cobs are out, jenkem cure is in! For that old school high.

Seriously, getting high on the oldest, biggest collective organisms in the universe. The ultimate. When will the sophisticated catch on.

Now I'm curious what it is converting d9 into 11hydroxy in the stomach.. Probably molasses or fruit juice or something. Eh just eat a mango i guess.

OOPS wrong thread. The search for trip weed..
Drewsif is offline Quote