Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Hawaii Green harvest 2016

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hawaii Green harvest 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2017, 02:43 AM #201
Weezard
Hawaiian Inebriatti

Weezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivor
Might have something to do with that campground fire, yah?
Weezard is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 03:06 AM #202
HiKillahz

HiKillahz is on a distinguished road
Never heard of a campground fire. I hear them again I'll look what the helicopter looks like
HiKillahz is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 03:15 AM #203
HiKillahz

Green harvest for sure little yellow helicopter. They just flew over again. This one was different from the one I saw this morning. The one this morning was black with a camera mounted on the side. I got a pic of it I'll try to post

Old 07-14-2017, 03:36 AM #204
HiKillahz

In the sights. This is the one this morning you can see the dome camera on the side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170713_151753659.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	420299

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:47 AM #205
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezard View Post
Might have something to do with that campground fire, yah?
No, it is most definitely GH. Lots of reports frim Hilo to Kau all week. I drove by the airport earlier this week and it was reeking of fresh herb near the helicopter hangars.

One of the guys started a 2017 GH thread here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=343291
kalopatchkid is online now Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 09:47 PM #206
HiKillahz

Mahalo kalopatchkid just posted on there

Old 05-23-2019, 02:15 AM #207
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
Hawaii still get flown a lot?

I've always wondered what'd it'd be like for a Guerilla there... do they stop to chop 3 or 4 plants? I know they grid the islands, but they obviously don't find everything, right?
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 09:09 PM #208
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskrayTroubador View Post
Hawaii still get flown a lot?

I've always wondered what'd it'd be like for a Guerilla there... do they stop to chop 3 or 4 plants? I know they grid the islands, but they obviously don't find everything, right?

They fly maybe 1 or 2 weeks out of the year with a ground crew for the last couple years. When they utilize the ground crew seems to be the only time it matters, otherwise they just seem to be doing nothing but wasting gas.

The news says they are supposed to be flying grids in Puna the later half of this month "to study the volcano" but they will be using Green Harvest helicopters equipped with LIDAR camera's to study vegetation. I have a hunch that this will also coincide with a GH mission since the timing is similar to previous years.
kalopatchkid is online now Quote

Old 06-09-2019, 03:10 PM #209
Lolo94

Lolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura aboutLolo94 has a spectacular aura about
Does Green Harvest still spray the plants in the forest? Use to hate that feeling of hiking couple hours, then finding some of the plants with orangish or purplish dye. and slowly watching them die from the top down over the next couple weeks. Was good incentive to keep patches to only 3 plants and spread them out far.
Lolo94 is offline Quote