Hope everyone’s having a good weekend. Quick update. We’re 5 weeks in bloom the other day. Had a couple issues with new ballast doa. I’ve been dealing with Afew annoying issues with that. 2nd bloom is complete and in. Got some overvegged plants in the mix due to low plant counts initially. Also started next veg and clones. Airflow was not good enough with the new fans, so I got rid of them.
What an amazing buildout and grow. It looks like your expenses will be paid off quickly by how big those plants are. Keep up the good work
Day 41 in bloom for room one. GG4 is filling out nicely. Starting another defoliation today. Most large fans are plucked again. Going to be starting to lower temps and humidity over the next few weeks. Completed irrigation system for bloom 2. Irrigation post to follow.
my irrigation system is nearly complete. bloom A has 9 octabubblers feeding 36 plants. output is pretty uneven and I'm not happy about it.bloom B has (3) 3.2 gph netafim pressure compensating drippers per plant. output is 100% even throughout the room and octabubblers will be replaced!!!some details about the system. I'm using a 1/2 hp leader pump with a galcon irrigation 6 zone timer. i have a rez for each bloom room and soon to be one for veg. i built a 3 zone manifold before and after the pump. i run 2 zones at once on the timer, that correspond to the rez i want and also the room being watered.that way one pump runs the whole thing. I'm using motorized ball valves for the zones between the rezs and pump. plain old rainbirds after the pump.its working fantastic!!!!