Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Orange spots help!

Thread Title Search
Orange spots help! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2019, 10:51 PM #1
Ph4ded

Ph4ded is on a distinguished road
Orange spots help!

I woke up to these orange spots. I just watered yesterday. I'm only using FFOF and purified or spring water do far. I did not pH the runoff yesterday so I am unsure of what it is. I pH'd the water I used and it looks like its around 6.0. The leaves are a bit drier feeling than the others
Ph4ded is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 09:23 PM #2
Andino Tech

Andino Tech is on a distinguished road
How often do you irrigate? and what kind of soil did you use it?
Andino Tech is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 09:29 PM #3
grayeyes

grayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nice
Andino,

He answered both questions.

Please enroll in a better school than the Donald Trump Reading Academy.
grayeyes is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 10:58 PM #4
Andino Tech

Andino Tech is on a distinguished road
grayeyes,

Really? So do you know what kind of texture is the soil? if we know which soil he used we can know nearly the soil Ph. Also he just said that he irrigate yesterday he didn't say how often he is doing.
Probably he just notice this problem but is bad since before just now he can appreciate it.

Also the problems with pests and diseases depend mostly of the soil, watered and enviroment.

Anyway I'm trying to help him, What are you doing?
Andino Tech is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:12 PM #5
NENugger

NENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to allNENugger is a name known to all
Andino FFOF is Fox Farms Ocean Forest a bagged growing soil that is fairly popular

Old 06-07-2019, 02:39 PM #6
CBDbear

CBDbear is on a distinguished road
it can be that the feed solution at 6.0 ph more or less is a little bit too low for optimal absorbion of microelements in soil; or better explained Ca Mg and other important stuff gets elaborated in an optimal way by the plant system(plant+bacteria and fungi eventually) in the range of 6.5 7.0, since plant are constantly building up biomass they need material to do so and having a non optimal ph locks out nutrients absorbtion to build cell walls or syntetise clorophill or other important hormones or plant tissues! hope you can forgive my bad english spelling!
do you use R.O.? Iv'e seen most of soils do have some calcium and others amendement but seems the plant is too little to have used them all already... so my guess is still on the PH issue! hope to have been helpful!
CBDbear is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2019, 11:11 AM #7
snel

snel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura about
Have you scoped the leaves and undersides? Might find some little thrips there.
snel is offline Quote