What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ash catchers and brown lips

velorex

hey
i just started using an ash catcher on my bong.
it keeps my bongwater cleaner, but the tip of my bong gets really dirt, really fast. like, after a couple of hits starting with clean gear and water, it has a layer of oil on it. and i look like the shoe polish scene in police academy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFW9EKdKbo4

anyone know whats up? double the filtration should be a good thing, right?

cheers

shithawk420

Veteran
That doesn't sound right at all lol says your in EU is it a cheap Weed Star bong or something? Maybe try a charcoal filter on the ashcatcher.if you could give me specifics I could help you better.like the size of the bong etc.

velorex

Hi
The bong is an old favorite thats been with me for a while. Worked fine before the ash catcher. The smoke in the ash catcher gets super dense. Both are cheap China gear. I don't use tobacco, and it's with every strain.

Latest posts

Latest posts