What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Jesus and 'The Holy Bible':::::::

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i look at religion as an incredible buffet. there are parts of ALL of them that i have looked at as valuable & worthy. and there are parts to all of them that i reject as well. God gave man free will to believe what you want, and other men do all they can to cancel that out...

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
No I don´t think so, but another funny one:

thumbnail.png

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
In Germany it was interesting, it was divided in excact 50/50 protestand/katholic before the reunion, the GDR was complete atheistic, what had to do with the communist systhem. Today, also in west germany, the majority in a lot of regions don´t believe in god.

Konfessionen_Deutschland_Zensus_2011.png

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
@GOT_BUD? asked, "Tell me, where do you stand on the teaching of Muhammad? Of the Quran? Were you aware that Islam's God and the Christian God were one in the same?"
Here's some research material, @pipeline. I'm interested in your thoughts.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
@GOT_BUD? asked, "Tell me, where do you stand on the teaching of Muhammad? Of the Quran? Were you aware that Islam's God and the Christian God were one in the same?"
they say "po-tah-to", we say "po-tay-to"... Muhammads teachings, like everyone elses, no doubt have been twisted/misinterpreted by some since his time... the Quran has some iffy followers, just like with our right-wing "Christian" fundamentalist zealots. "Jesus, protect us from your followers"

shiva82

Here's some research material, @pipeline. I'm interested in your thoughts.

christianity is clear in that jesus is not a mere prophet , and is a form of god.

in islam yeshua is a prophet and a human .

the god of islam is not the same as the god of the tanakh or the gospels

multiple examples of this

not that it matters

buzzmobile

Veteran
christianity is clear in that jesus is not a mere prophet , and is a form of god.

in islam yeshua is a prophet and a human .

the god of islam is not the same as the god of the tanakh or the gospels

multiple examples of this

not that it matters
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, @shiva82 .