What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro ts1000 test

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Oh ok im so sorry to block up your all so important test thread... Its funny that your the only one that can talk bout your mars ts1000...? What kind of discussion or thread is this anyways if not bout mars ? A thread is just that... A discussion... Why start it if ur gonna bitch bout others with same light u got free and are testing? Was sharing my info with u to help u out... Only difference is, i bought mine and im not gonna get my pantys in knot if another grower with more experience with the same light ur testing, is trying to help. Once again sorry 4 trying to let u no that its a pretty decent light regardless of what others say that dont own one. A grower can own the best light on market or that money can buy, but if the grower dont no wtf theyre doing, how much help is that light ?Now i wont block up your important thread any longer.. Was just trying 2 help until ur disrespectful post
Bye then :thanks:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Good luck and hope to see how many grams you will get. If it is good, i might expand a little. :dance013:

Thanks for looking in... I was going to get some pictures this evening, but I left it too late and the light is off
I will update tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
you will love the light till harvest lol

That’s good to hear!

Here’s the ladies at 21 days flower, switched the feed to tomato food today and trimmed out half a bucket of undergrowth.
Doing well:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Looking good mr.b.How are you doing with temps,have had to turn off ventilation in my tent to keep a bit of warmth in there

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking good mr.b.How are you doing with temps,have had to turn off ventilation in my tent to keep a bit of warmth in there

Cheers mate
Not too bad, I’m running a small (30w) tubular greenhouse heater in there... I usually have it going at night in the winter, but I’ve kept it going in case. It’s on a thermostat so should turn off if it gets warm anyway, and outdoor temperatures haven’t been drastically low lately.
The light should be a god send if summer really kicks in this year :tiphat:

J

jaded1

I had the same in there but have ran out of space to put it.Really should of waited a couple more weeks to start seeds as have totally outgrown the tent now but was too eager to see what the light could do!

P

pongster

Hello mr. Brunch, very nice garden!
Thanks for all your posts, they have been really informative.

May i ask you some questions? What are your temperatures now? hopefully outside the tent and inside... also, is that white fan on the bottom of your tent always on? how is the reaction of the parts of the plant that are directly on its airflow? do you think an clip oscilating fan placed on the bottom of a tent could perform that job? (placed horizontally that is on the edges of it... not in the floor lol)
Also, do you grow in soil? (if this has been posted already i'm sorry, i read the whole thread and didn't find it)

I'm very interested in LED for summer, where i live is a little extreme between seasons, i'm a little curious on the "temperature signature" of these LEDs. I currently grow with a 400w HPS in a small tent (1sqm) and have a hard time keeping over 23°C! Winter is tough.

Anyways, thanks for your nice thread and best of luck!!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello mr. Brunch, very nice garden!
Thanks for all your posts, they have been really informative.

May i ask you some questions? What are your temperatures now? hopefully outside the tent and inside... also, is that white fan on the bottom of your tent always on? how is the reaction of the parts of the plant that are directly on its airflow? do you think an clip oscilating fan placed on the bottom of a tent could perform that job? (placed horizontally that is on the edges of it... not in the floor lol)
Also, do you grow in soil? (if this has been posted already i'm sorry, i read the whole thread and didn't find it)

I'm very interested in LED for summer, where i live is a little extreme between seasons, i'm a little curious on the "temperature signature" of these LEDs. I currently grow with a 400w HPS in a small tent (1sqm) and have a hard time keeping over 23°C! Winter is tough.

Anyways, thanks for your nice thread and best of luck!!!!

Hello mate, thanks for looking in
I’ll do my best... I grow in soil, just basic all purpose potting soil in 20l buckets. Usually I use a 600w for the whole tent , but this time it’s split in half- next time I plan to use a 400w plus this light to do the whole area.
I have a tubular greenhouse heater on the floor which is on a thermostat, usually it would only cut in at night.
Couldn’t tell you the temperature inside the tent as I don’t use thermometers... it feels good in there!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Also the fan at the bottom is only on low and only during lights on... usually with the 600 going I’d have it on full by now. Some of the bottom leaves get a little wind burn after a while, but generally it helps strengthen them if anything, plus pushes the heat up and cool air around the plants :tiphat:

P

pongster

Also the fan at the bottom is only on low and only during lights on... usually with the 600 going I’d have it on full by now. Some of the bottom leaves get a little wind burn after a while, but generally it helps strengthen them if anything, plus pushes the heat up and cool air around the plants :tiphat:

Thank you! you are very kind, i will follow this until it is all in the mind.
:tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

How's it going? Bro. Did your babies like the TS1000? Any updated pictures?
Learned a lot about Mars New light and very interested in trying one.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
How's it going? Bro. Did your babies like the TS1000? Any updated pictures?
Learned a lot about Mars New light and very interested in trying one.

Hi mate
Yes they are loving it so far, buds are growing well... I’ve done a little defoliation here and there but otherwise they’re getting on with it.
I will add some pictures later :tiphat:
Cheers