What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best website for quality pieces?

matt11

Looking for a new glass hand piece and bong, but trying to find a nice, custom, aesthetically pleasing glass piece. Any suggestions?
Excluding grasscity, EDIT, and aqualabtechnologies

EastCoast710

last time I bought a 300$ piece off the internet. I got a 30$ Chinese piece .. overpriced to 300 . cant even remember the website. it was so long ago.. I don't bother online anymore..

but if I was u . and u want something nice.. custom.. talk to the glass blowers around your area. or on the net. facebook and Instagram and shit. u could have a actual custom piece blown for u..!!!

Lyfespan

IG for a real glass blower, dont get hosed by all these places with the china glass.

fucking we even have some awesome glass smiths right here on the board ;)

matt11

IG for a real glass blower, dont get hosed by all these places with the china glass.

fucking we even have some awesome glass smiths right here on the board ;)

IG?? you referring to infamous glass? there is really no glass blowers in my area. Maybe a few hours drive away, but last time I checked their shit out it was garbage and highly overpriced.
Trying to find top quality online vendors, definitely within the us.
I also recently was checking out smokecartel.com too. Alot of their pieces are stated as being made in L.A.

Lyfespan

IG?? you referring to infamous glass? there is really no glass blowers in my area. Maybe a few hours drive away, but last time I checked their shit out it was garbage and highly overpriced.
Trying to find top quality online vendors, definitely within the us.
I also recently was checking out smokecartel.com too. Alot of their pieces are stated as being made in L.A.

instagram, lol. rodeoglass has been ok at getting good pieces

phazer

aqualab technologies has a good assortment from heady worked artist pieces to scientific glass. pretty standard pricing most of the time, def not cheap if ur looking for something nice. theres a chinese website called dhgate that u can get some cheap knock off hitman, mothership, or whatevr, but again its cheap knockoffs. for quality online id say aqualabs or ya hit up some glassblowers on ig that u like. some of the smaller time guys may do a direct sale to ya, just depends

lawlrus

Talk to John at Bitfreak Glass - www.bitfreakglass.com

It has been at least 6 or 7 years since I spoke with him so not sure if anything has changed in terms of ownership, but looks like the site is still going strong. If it is still John he's a good dude and will take care of you.

matt11

Talk to John at Bitfreak Glass - www.bitfreakglass.com

It has been at least 6 or 7 years since I spoke with him so not sure if anything has changed in terms of ownership, but looks like the site is still going strong. If it is still John he's a good dude and will take care of you.

checked out the site, super badass pieces. Just what I was looking for in bong. thanks.