What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
You have a beautiful garden with some very nice stuff Double Triple. I'm all subbed up now.

see what happen now...more FLA knckleHEADS startin to show up...
whats up Coba...

DTOG,hardMode in full effect...whoreHouse is looking PROPER...
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Not much was going on last night. Took empty pots out of the flower room. Harvested early in the morning yesterday. Took most everything @ 8 weeks. Stink Panties is still going, cause that's for my head, and easy to move around. Can't scrog that bitch, lol.

I run my lights at 10/14 because of needing to have a perpetual harvest that happens once a month. Running that light cycle makes everything finish faster. I could take the GG#4 @ 7 weeks, and I highly doubt anyone around my parts would notice the difference, lol.

Really liking the LED's too. From what I'm seeing, they also help to make the flowers ripen faster. No science, just physical observation. So I will be doing a little more cleaning tonight before I reset the harvested half of the flower room.

Got a few new to me plants going into flower tonight. GG#4 x Firecookies ( 2 pheno's) , GG#4 s1. Already have rooted clones, and a couple back-up's of each that will remain in veg. Really hoping the 2.0 clones have at least one with roots. Got a decent size mother to flower.

Thin Mint GSC will be going into flower. Along with a nice size GlueBreath. Got some Sour Dubb cut's that hopefully have roots, cause their momma is the biggest vegging plant I have right now. Really wanna get her into flower. Same goes for the Forum GSC, need roots to flower a big momma.

If the cuts that need root's , don't have them. I have a bunch of 12"-15" teens of Gluebreath, GG#4, to go in their place. Along with some Karmdown's and Thin Mint's. Actually gonna ween the Karmdown's down to a single keeper. Gotta make room for all the new seeds I popped, and a few new clone only's I have.

DJXX

Veteran
Not much was going on last night. Took empty pots out of the flower room. Harvested early in the morning yesterday. Took most everything @ 8 weeks. Stink Panties is still going, cause that's for my head, and easy to move around. Can't scrog that bitch, lol.

I run my lights at 10/14 because of needing to have a perpetual harvest that happens once a month. Running that light cycle makes everything finish faster. I could take the GG#4 @ 7 weeks, and I highly doubt anyone around my parts would notice the difference, lol.

Really liking the LED's too. From what I'm seeing, they also help to make the flowers ripen faster. No science, just physical observation. So I will be doing a little more cleaning tonight before I reset the harvested half of the flower room.

Got a few new to me plants going into flower tonight. GG#4 x Firecookies ( 2 pheno's) , GG#4 s1. Already have rooted clones, and a couple back-up's of each that will remain in veg. Really hoping the 2.0 clones have at least one with roots. Got a decent size mother to flower.

Thin Mint GSC will be going into flower. Along with a nice size GlueBreath. Got some Sour Dubb cut's that hopefully have roots, cause their momma is the biggest vegging plant I have right now. Really wanna get her into flower. Same goes for the Forum GSC, need roots to flower a big momma.

If the cuts that need root's , don't have them. I have a bunch of 12"-15" teens of Gluebreath, GG#4, to go in their place. Along with some Karmdown's and Thin Mint's. Actually gonna ween the Karmdown's down to a single keeper. Gotta make room for all the new seeds I popped, and a few new clone only's I have.
i have to agree with you on the girls flowering a lil faster with the LED...seems like you can take a week off of the HPS times..every single bud has been incredible.....just beautiful...so head heavy too....Floppin flowers everywhere...sounds like an insane lineup you have going....whats a Karmdown??...DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
i have to agree with you on the girls flowering a lil faster with the LED...seems like you can take a week off of the HPS times..every single bud has been incredible.....just beautiful...so head heavy too....Floppin flowers everywhere...sounds like an insane lineup you have going....whats a Karmdown??...DJXX

Karmdown is the Karma's OG x Biker Kush . Buddy told me that's the tag he gave those testers per Instagram. I have 3 different pheno's . #2, #5, #8. #2 differs the most. #5, #8 are similar, with #8 making slightly bigger buds. #2 takes 10 weeks, where the other pheno's can be taken at 8.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Almost forgot. Seed start are doing good. Everything I popped is coming up. Except for the RKU's. One germ then instant death. The other two haven't germed yet. Here's a list of seeds that are going.

Face-Off OG bx2
Kosher Kush x Strawberry Dogshit
Candyland x Strawberry Dogshit
Florida OG(fems)
Galactic Grape
Pink Bazooka
Train Wreck x Sour D
Elephant Stomper f2
Black Domina x Choc. chunk
Acid x Strawberry Dogshit
Cheesedog

So out of all those seeds, I should end up with a male or two. If I don't it's gonna be a friggin' miracle of nature, ,lol.

bucketswithsoil

Almost forgot. Seed start are doing good. Everything I popped is coming up. Except for the RKU's. One germ then instant death. The other two haven't germed yet. Here's a list of seeds that are going.

Face-Off OG bx2
Kosher Kush x Strawberry Dogshit
Candyland x Strawberry Dogshit
Florida OG(fems)
Galactic Grape
Pink Bazooka
Train Wreck x Sour D
Elephant Stomper f2
Black Domina x Choc. chunk
Acid x Strawberry Dogshit
Cheesedog

So out of all those seeds, I should end up with a male or two. If I don't it's gonna be a friggin' miracle of nature, ,lol.

damn son,that sounds better then the harlem globetrotters line up... AWESOME MY MAN... :respect:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just reset half of the flower room last night. Both pheno's of GG#4 x FireCookies , Sour Dubb, GG#4, Thin Mint GSC, GlueBreath, Karma's OG, GG#4 s1, all those went into flower last night.

I really wanted to put the Forum Cut mother I have into flower, but her clones weren't rooted yet. Can't be taking the chance of losing her, even though she doesn't yield the best, her flowers are some really good smoke.

RKU seeds are pretty much dead in the water. Don't think any of the 3 I popped are gonna come up. So I think so Mango Haze beans are gonna get popped.

bucketswithsoil

Just reset half of the flower room last night. Both pheno's of GG#4 x FireCookies , Sour Dubb, GG#4, Thin Mint GSC, GlueBreath, Karma's OG, GG#4 s1, all those went into flower last night.

I really wanted to put the Forum Cut mother I have into flower, but her clones weren't rooted yet. Can't be taking the chance of losing her, even though she doesn't yield the best, her flowers are some really good smoke.

RKU seeds are pretty much dead in the water. Don't think any of the 3 I popped are gonna come up. So I think so Mango Haze beans are gonna get popped.

were those the only three RKU,you tried popping,whats the feedback on her..ive heard some.talk about her..

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
were those the only three RKU,you tried popping,whats the feedback on her..ive heard some.talk about her..

I got a pack gifted to me, and there was 18 seeds in it ! I only popped those three so far. Going on Bodhi's description, it's some killer smoke. Might try a couple more and see what happens.

Or I might just pop some Mango Haze, or Critical Nevile's Haze x Strawberry Dogshit. Also have some of The Cure seeds from Mr. Nice.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the pics of the veg tent you ask for Buckets.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yer sig is hilarious lol!!!

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Danny

Well I mean come on. Idiot calls himself an idiot in his own post. I quote it for a sig. He whines to the mods to get it removed, and it gets taken down without anything being said to me. Quit giving people ammo, and you'll stop getting shot down. Simple as that.

bucketswithsoil

yea dude....room pics are on point....
:respect:
things are moving along nicely over there i can see....
whats up with that sig ya got...??? :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Who dat? Who dere? & did you cry when your BMW took a shit? lol :laughing:

Nope, didn't cry. But he did, not once , but twice. :laughing: . Moral of the story : you can be a huge idiot, even call yourself one, and if you don't like other people saying shit about it, all you gotta do is be a huge baby, and you'll get your own way.