What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi everyone and HELP !!! please

clipperman

Hi everyone

Looong time medi user still relatively new to the whole growing thing though, and i desperately need some help with my girls, i will hopefully be attatching a picture to explain, but basically the plants have had no problems at all through the seed/veg cycle which is done in the same loft space but in a seperate tent, but when i have moved the girls under the 400w hps its all going wrong. The healthy growth at the base of the plant has started to yellow at the very tip i'm losing fan leaves daily and the main stem/trunk is thin almost spindly NOT at all like previous grows where the trunks have been thicker than a mans thumb.

My setup 400w hps, 2x 125mm in line fans 1 for extract 1 for fresh air intake and 1 oscillating fan. Feed wise i use biobizz grow,bloom and the flower booster, i grow in a commercial compost called 'Jacks Magic' i used to always use John Innes no3 but its very heavy and i struggle to move the pots about.

Guys/Gals PLEASE i know this is my first post i am just off to the introduce yourself forum now but if you could help me i am absolutely desperate i cannot afford to lose this crop :-(

peace and pot
clipperman

Attachments

• 20140619_212645.jpg
    20140619_212645.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
That's usually what they look like when there's not enough ventilation you need to check your extractor fan is working properly

rob feature

Yeah, that doesn't sound like much fan. Sounds like 2 larger computer fans. What's the temp in your room?

What sort of feeding were you doing up to this point?

How close to the bulb?

How's your pH?

Water source?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I think it looks stuffed…in other words as we say in Australia…f##ked.

The curly leaves up top look like a heat issue when the HPS went on it.

Move the light up…you never know it might come back to life.

Personally I would just chuck it out and start again.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very hard to tell, much more detail needed about the plants life up to this stage, why is it so yellow? was it in the dark for a long time? have you had healthy plants in that grow space before? it's a 100 to 1, but some tents of the older types were made with the wrong plastic and actually killed your plants when you grew with a hps in there. but yeah without every detail about it's life so far and another pic or 2 with the light off it's a guessing game.