What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Glass Bongs

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
You haven't had a glass bong till you've tapped out 2 holes (1 for the tube, 1 for the shotty) in an ornate bottle.
By tapped out I mean using something sharp made of steel to tap the glass repeatedly until little bits break off until you have a nice round hole, using a drill is just cheating. ;)

...CR500AF...

This is all glass art, not many are so practical to want to use them, who wants to smoke out of a $20,000 art piece, not me. I break glass bongs regularly, 8 mil borosilicate glass RooR bongs custom made for me. I would not want a bong that cost more the my RooR as I know I will brake it. Also I prefer function over style, I want one easy to clean with just hot tap water, I try and clean my bong daily and I have broke a lot cleaning them, I bang them against the sink.....
I can see collecting art but not using them to smoke from, I like to relax when I smoke, and a $20,000 dollar pipe would not allow me to relax. I have 3 identical RooRs if I break one I just pull out an identical one and order another one for an extra. I know it is pretty boring of me but I do not worry if I break one or two I am ready for it.
If people broke a few of these collectables in one day they might die, or wish they were dead, I don't want a pipe that would make me feel that way, I know if I use it I will break it sooner or later.
Some of them sure are beautiful, art not pipes, even if they do work as a pipe...
-SamS

Bingo...:)