What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Glass Bongs

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

picture.php

http://www.mickelsenstudios.com/catalog/Heart_and_Soul.html

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know how you guys can afford collections like that.that's gotta be at least 30,000$ in tubes.that FYC collab is at least 2000$ right?I'm a glass head too but damn!sic collection none the less.I'd show mine but I would be embarrassed.

shithawk420

Veteran
Man there's no way to fully clean that thing once its been used.that's why they usually sit as display pieces

waveguide

Veteran
I don't know how you guys can afford collections like that.that's gotta be at least 30,000$ in tubes.that FYC collab is at least 2000$ right?I'm a glass head too but damn!sic collection none the less.I'd show mine but I would be embarrassed.
lucky, i'd like to have a glass bong some day.

i used to have a "star" vinegar bottle i'd drilled, perfect size for a mini hitter.

i tried drilling another one, but the bit binded, waste of an hour.

so now, i'm going to save up and buy a real glass bong.

that was like three months ago, i figure i could say, i've got 0.14c around here which i could pretend is saved for it.

i mean, i guess i could do some work and make some money, but we all know no one wants me to be selling software and giving people different ideas, so the freemasons will put the nix on that too, and i'll still have just 0.14c months later.

but at least i have plenty of time to bitch about the freemasons on the internet, where there are millions of dupes who won't care, or may even lambast me with ridicule for exhibiting my sorry ass life that a bunch of collusory dickheads want.

oh yeah, those are some real nice glass bongs!

anyone got any pictures of expensive cars or houses to post, or just like piles of gold or munitions? that will keep me goal oriented :p

Hi, thanks for the replies I forgot I had posted. Please post any glass bongs if you have them! no need to be embarrassed! I have been collecting for nearly 20 years so that is why I have so many pieces (and quite a few more in storage) If anyone has any questions about my collection please feel free to ask. I have got a few freeeek bowls in my collection, he is a great, but very expensive glass artist. I will post some more when I get some time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My custom bubbler is only used for Concentrates. It came with a matching Spiked bowl. That's all I need :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts