What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best vaporizers on the market today?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my volcano and yes you can do oils in it by simply combining old school know-how with the new age vape
preaching.gif

Green Supreme

Veteran
Sublimator

Sublimator

This one is barely available. Brand spankin new. It takes so little herbs. It is basically 5 volcano bags in 2 bong hits. Very nice vape and lots of reclaim. This vape milks the bong up like a concentrate hits. Very concentrated hits. Wobbles most light weights in about 4 hits. Very clean tasting. Peace GS

Attachments

• sublimator 039 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 039 (Large).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
  • sublimator 040 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 040 (Large).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 15
  • sublimator 051 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 051 (Large).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 15
  • sublimator 041 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 041 (Large).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 14
  • sublimator 046 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 046 (Large).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13

Green Supreme

Veteran
This vape gives me the most condensed, unrestricted and quality hits. I mean as hard as you can draw, it can go. Booyah baby. Seen a few folks come close to choking out. The herb pics are first before, then after. Peace GS

ps. he calls the reclaim sublimate

Attachments

• sublimator 049 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 049 (Large).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17
  • sublimator 050 (Large).jpg
    sublimator 050 (Large).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 15

3gunpete

Life saber vaporizer.
Made in co. USA
All med and food-grade parts
Wicked durable (I drop mine all the time)
And ultra efficient, and proper!!!!

jessethestoner

This vape gives me the most condensed, unrestricted and quality hits. I mean as hard as you can draw, it can go. Booyah baby. Seen a few folks come close to choking out. The herb pics are first before, then after. Peace GS

ps. he calls the reclaim sublimate

Where can I gets one? Link please

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting ready to get one of these for the first time. What will give me the biggest bang for the buck?

R.Fortune

Not sure what whip is. No never tried any of the styles.

Probably get a portable one.

My budget is $200

Thanks for your help!

R.Fortune

Whip style just refers to a hose you suck off of lol
excuse that nasty wording :laughing:
:blowbubbles:

for that price and wanting a portable one i'd go with the arizer solo.

its cheaper than 200 i believe.

there are very good reviews on it & i personally preferred the device to my iolite wispr...

many attachments you can buy to fit it to glass and take monster water cooled hits :dance013:

it features a glass air pathway! (better taste)

a couple temp settings

a wall charger for using at home (convenient)

and a four hour battery life while on the go
(comparable to other units)

hope this helped

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C
L ^^A
O ^^^^N
V^^^^^^O

it works so much better than all the other vaporizers I have had... worth every penny... it's a lot of fun AND mine came with a disk for oils and full melts

Sóley

What are you looking for - Heavy hitter - able to connect to water pipe , or portable .?

I would suggest SSV for a first timer with that price range, tried and tested,very reliable. I don't think you will be disappointed with either ssv or lsv both from the same company. The ssv is versatile enough for you to explore different methods like hooking it up to a water pipe or direct draw from tubing/whip like that from a hookah. Heavy hitter with short learning curve, you'll get why vaporizing is superior right out of the box.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C

L ^^A
O ^^^^N
V^^^^^^O

it works so much better than all the other vaporizers I have had... worth every penny... it's a lot of fun AND mine came with a disk for oils and full melts

Really? Oh me oh my, do they sell those anywhere now? ( not the vape, already have that, the disk ??

Latest posts

Latest posts