What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any ghost hunters/Paranormal investigators?

dtfsux

I am a pranormal investigator/ghost hunter and was just wondering if anyone on here was into this as well?

Mrs. Raven is really into hunting for the paranormal. i dabble a bit myself, but with life being how life is right now, we dont do it nearly as much as she would like to.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I'm a unicorn hunter, never found one but I thought I saw bigfoot once. I nearly pissed myself when I saw a gnome in my front yard, turned out to be ceramic.

dtfsux

Wow all these members on the board and NO ghost hunters. Well I guess some of you see plenty that you don't need to be a ghost hunter to see "the supernatural" LOL

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

there probably is ghost, but outta all the scary movies ive seen with ghost or possession, the way i see it, there are things that shouldn't be fuck'd with man....and the dead/ghost are one of them....

Xtrail

I`m not into it,but once I saw a real ghost.for real,I lived nearby a place where german soldier was killed at WW2...wow that was real adreneline rush when it happened.
I just smoked some ghost weed

P

pastorj

Im into it My wife & I watch ghost hunters alot. We have season 1 & 4.

antimatter

Veteran
I am a pranormal investigator/ghost hunter and was just wondering if anyone on here was into this as well?

Ive been harboring Aliens for quite some time, its pretty cool I got my own subterranean base and you know it feels good helping out another.
:huggg:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I`m not into it,but once I saw a real ghost.for real,I lived nearby a place where german soldier was killed at WW2...wow that was real adreneline rush when it happened.
I just smoked some ghost weed

A real ghost? For real? If only you could have gotten a show. I'm sure the Discovery channel would love to hear about it, give you 30 minutes to an hour getting scared on camera and saying "did you hear that?". Only to end with inconclusive "evidence".

You think with all the ghost-hunting shows we would actaully have some footage of a ghost, or at least a dude in a bedsheet.

Theres an old cemetary near where I live. A certain section of it is so old as to date back to the 1800s--a slain gunslinger lays buried there.

Ive been meaning to walk around with a digital audio recorder to try and capture some EVP...

j6p

During free time, I like to research locations which are reputedly haunted. Inns and old houses are easiest - preferably vacant, so that they are quiet and empty of traffic. Preferably old, but in fairly good shape. Rent the place, move in and chill for about a week; check it out. Listen for sounds, especially at night when it's quieter. Look for lights, movements, unusual activity. Places in the country are best, since the nights are generally very dark and quiet.

I take my partner when he is available, but don't mind checking out places by myself. Actually I can focus better alone. We are just part-time observers, a step or two above hobbyists. We don't bother with EMF devices, etc. Just sound recorders and videocams. I'd rather have a reliable sensitive on site, instead of electronics. A good sensitive is more helpful for gaining insight into a situation. Unfortunately the real ones are few and far between, and are always busy on larger projects.

So far we haven't gotten anything definitive at these locations - just lights, strange sounds, quiet voices, whispers, orbs. No apparitions have shown up yet, unfortunately. We will keep at it though. It's an exciting diversion!

UpInTheCut

I had a couple of ghost encounters when I was young, we Lived in a house that was built in 1820, but was a town stable for 200 years before that.. It also bordered one of the oldest cemeteries in America there were 2 gravestones that were from the 1590's.
I would smell rotten eggs a lot,see shadows,hear voices/moaning. Things would be gone for no reason(house keys put down on kitchen table would be lost for days only to show up on top of fridge/in a cabinet)
Anyways, a couple of years ago my friend and I checked out the Metropolitan State Hospital for the Insane in Waltham,Ma.I have never been more freaked out in my life...
I had rocks thrown at me from nowhere, moans and groans clearly audible with the ear.

I am more into investigating UFO's now..They are absolutely,100% real, but what they are is a better question...
I have had dozens of sightings....
How? Generation 3 night vision !!!
Ufo's are all around us, Cities, Country,Ocean and from what I've researched (15+ years) they are observing us and the environment,
much like we do with animals in the wild.
but most of the time their invisible to the naked eye.

If you don't want to pay 2,000 to 5,000 dollars for a pair. then I would recommend Digital Night Vision. Like the IGen 20/20 they have enough line pairs to get the job done.
this video was taken with a Igen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Ki_xuZfP0

Latest posts

Latest posts