What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any IPSC/USPSA shooters out there?

toohighmf

Veteran
Hi, I know theres plenty of pro and anti gunners on these forums, but do any of you happen to shoot ipsc or USPSA?
Darkone of the old AN forums got me into action/ practical shooting about 5 years ago.
I am an A class shooter in Limited division, Master in limited 10, and single stack, and I am a lowly B classer in open as well as production. next is revo!
I try to shoot at least 2 matches a month, as well as sectionals and nationals.
I have never had more fun getting good at anything in my life!

I have been taking some CAD and machining classes and been building my own guns. I apprentice 1 day a week at a really good gunsmiths workshop and am learning the tricks to building 100% reliable, accurate and functional handguns, rifles and auto loader shotguns for "3-gun" matches.

If you have been interested in action shooting but didnt know where to start, check out http://www.uspsa.org

I'm no redneck or gangster, nor wannabe cop or killer. I just enjoy running and gunning, and this is the shizzle! Everyone I take to a match and loan my gear out to, ends up buying there own and becomes addicted like me. Check out the link and tell me what you think!
peace!