What's new

All things Trinity County

So, who has been visited by who? Code enforcement,SO, forest service, waster board, or in my situation, fish and game? They got me leaving the gate, said I need a 1600 permits to divert from creek and they would mail me one in " 30 days". No fine or ticket. They kept saying 30 days. That was 60 days ago, I hope they realized the scope of the the problem and forgot about me. All the neighbors say we don't need 1600 permits for general riparian rights. If so, it definitely applies to gardens and household diversions.
Anybody seen water board?

They sent out at least 40 abatement orders (maybe in the mail?) mostly in Hayfork . So 2 questions... Has anybody been "warned' by water board? Second, has anybody ever been told they need a 1600 diversion permit from CA fish and game to exercise riparian rights? More importantly, has anybody ever gotten a 1600 permit from fish n game?

BOS MEETING at 9am. Some of who got abatement notices are asking for fee exemptions will be heard at end. One interesting observation mixed in with the Hmong and white sounding names is GBT Holdings. Wonder what that is? Not saying it's bad, just wonder what it is. I'm probably working through the meeting, as it kills me to leave work undone, I might make it in to see how the Appeal fee exemption goes 0ver. 9m guessing from past history, not good. Please somebody report in.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
everyone was imaging Marlboro but THIS is what corporate cannabis looks like in 2016.
In 2018 they create an entire new type of cop and groovy new felonies for the un-permitted.

the 2016 "legal recreational" when it passes will be the end of the little man's green rush and the start of something huge for the well connected and financed.

you might get cafes which would be great for tourism, and new prisons for the folks who've been growing in the pines.

everyone was imaging Marlboro but THIS is what corporate cannabis looks like in 2016.
In 2018 they create an entire new type of cop and groovy new felonies for the un-permitted.

the 2016 "legal recreational" when it passes will be the end of the little man's green rush and the start of something huge for the well connected and financed.

you might get cafes which would be great for tourism, and new prisons for the folks who've been growing in the pines.

Does anybody have any USEFUL information?