What's new

Does Weed Influence Reality

or does weed influence anything? Currently vaping Flo with Thai influence and the reason I like pot so much. My reality becomes twisted (to the good) on a nice strain like CO Flo. I guess that I am too wasted. Disregard anything I said. lol ns

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it influences your perception which is how we filter reality into a digestible form

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
There's a documentary about the Thirteenth Floor Elevators on youtube. In it, the sound man talks about lyricist/jug player Tommy Hall's theory that "drugs altered the world".

Here's a link- A Psychedelic Reprise Of The Days Of The 13th Floor Elevators (40min Documentary)
[YOUTUBEIF]_NB9Xlle9sE[/YOUTUBEIF]

The part I'm talking about starts at about 9:33.

Jbomber79

Veteran
It may possibly alter ones perception of reality, Now LSD... That's a conscious altering substance when it's done right..

420empire

Veteran
Cannabis is letting you perceive reality in another perspective, like shrooms and LSD etc. For me it´s like changeing channel on the radio. Indeed i feel like some of the best strains for me have been vitality, african, southamerican these really let your inner world free. A lot of strains these days i think is just makeing people stupid.. more THC more THC ... i think that´s a wrong way to breed, just my 50 cents ;)

It may possibly alter ones perception of reality, Now LSD... That's a conscious altering substance when it's done right..
yes brother don't see much LSD round our way any more -always loved the stuff esp those 50th anniversary ones many moons ago
easy pal

armedoldhippy

Veteran
weed haters say "pot makes you lazy". i say "pot makes you realize that a lot of the bullshit that they think is important just isn't worth the fucking trouble...":tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
For me, cannabis turns the lights down so I can see the stars.

Been really bright lately, need to dim them lights.

puff puff, pass

TDK

Veteran
it´s the diff. between the people

People with chronic pain, would have better life´s.

They take the pain, they take the weed and can do near like others

or better than before...

I work on few self study´s with few people and that above is that what i can say and it´s reality

regards
:tiphat:

99%

Here's what Ed Rosenthal wrote in the 80's in the preface of "Marijuana Growers handbook"

"..marijuana tends to let us develop different sets and set perceptions, to see the world a little differently. To change not only what we think but how we think, that's what scares the regulators"