What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does Weed Influence Reality

or does weed influence anything? Currently vaping Flo with Thai influence and the reason I like pot so much. My reality becomes twisted (to the good) on a nice strain like CO Flo. I guess that I am too wasted. Disregard anything I said. lol ns

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it influences your perception which is how we filter reality into a digestible form

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
There's a documentary about the Thirteenth Floor Elevators on youtube. In it, the sound man talks about lyricist/jug player Tommy Hall's theory that "drugs altered the world".

Here's a link- A Psychedelic Reprise Of The Days Of The 13th Floor Elevators (40min Documentary)
[YOUTUBEIF]_NB9Xlle9sE[/YOUTUBEIF]

The part I'm talking about starts at about 9:33.

Jbomber79

Veteran
It may possibly alter ones perception of reality, Now LSD... That's a conscious altering substance when it's done right..

420empire

Veteran
Cannabis is letting you perceive reality in another perspective, like shrooms and LSD etc. For me it´s like changeing channel on the radio. Indeed i feel like some of the best strains for me have been vitality, african, southamerican these really let your inner world free. A lot of strains these days i think is just makeing people stupid.. more THC more THC ... i think that´s a wrong way to breed, just my 50 cents ;)

It may possibly alter ones perception of reality, Now LSD... That's a conscious altering substance when it's done right..
yes brother don't see much LSD round our way any more -always loved the stuff esp those 50th anniversary ones many moons ago
easy pal

armedoldhippy

Veteran
weed haters say "pot makes you lazy". i say "pot makes you realize that a lot of the bullshit that they think is important just isn't worth the fucking trouble...":tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
For me, cannabis turns the lights down so I can see the stars.

Been really bright lately, need to dim them lights.

puff puff, pass

TDK

Veteran
it´s the diff. between the people

People with chronic pain, would have better life´s.

They take the pain, they take the weed and can do near like others

or better than before...

I work on few self study´s with few people and that above is that what i can say and it´s reality

regards
:tiphat:

99%

Here's what Ed Rosenthal wrote in the 80's in the preface of "Marijuana Growers handbook"

"..marijuana tends to let us develop different sets and set perceptions, to see the world a little differently. To change not only what we think but how we think, that's what scares the regulators"