What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early skunk genetic issue?

tech1234

This year is going great for me so far except for about 15 Early Skunks (early pearl x skunk 1) All 15 are showing the same issue as is posted in the picture each to a different degree. I have 2 early skunks that are unaffected. This is only happening the the ES not any other strains everything has lived the exact same life but these look like this and 200+ others are perfect... genetics seems to be the common denominator... what do you guys think?

outdoor, in ground, native/promix/time release ferts

Attachments

• early skunk.jpg
    early skunk.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
I have one thats around 2 ft tall in veg. It isn't looking that great either. I don't have your leaf issues but mine are yellowing. I'm going to flush and go slow on nutes. maybe also make sure the temps are not in either extreme. Looks like lockout. check ph and ppm

tech1234

I have one thats around 2 ft tall in veg. It isn't looking that great either. I don't have your leaf issues but mine are yellowing. I'm going to flush and go slow on nutes. maybe also make sure the temps are not in either extreme. Looks like lockout. check ph and ppm

My post says outdoor and in ground...

Bump... Hoping someone has seen this before
You leaf looks alot like my cherry pie thats in a 65 gallon green house grow. is it affecting only new growth? I had someone here tell me it might be broad mites. I went ahead and used bayer tree and shrub since I was still in veg and did a flush before hand. it looks much better now. might want to check for broad mites. i looked at mine and i couldn't see anything but i guess they are hard to spot. good luck

tech1234

thanks for the reply. I was thinking that but my understanding was that broad mites were very rare on the east coast????

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
This year is going great for me so far except for about 15 Early Skunks (early pearl x skunk 1) All 15 are showing the same issue as is posted in the picture each to a different degree. I have 2 early skunks that are unaffected. This is only happening the the ES not any other strains everything has lived the exact same life but these look like this and 200+ others are perfect... genetics seems to be the common denominator... what do you guys think?

outdoor, in ground, native/promix/time release ferts

have u sprayed anything on them recently bro? the reason i ask is bc a few years back i sprayed mineral oil in the middle of day and it burnt my leaves and they kinda looked like ur pic.

tech1234

I did not spray anything before the pics

As time goes on I am more sure its genetic. Seems to be coming out of it mostly but some of the new growth still has it a little.