What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Emperor wears no clothes

My book

Attachments

• 20160619_174017.jpg
    20160619_174017.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 72

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
from the looks of that photo, you haven't got the 'hang' of the camera.. it's attached just fine.:biggrin::laughing:

FoothillFarming

One of the best canna books of all time. I have bought several copies for family members, and I don't think a single person actually read the book.......

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
One of the best canna books of all time. I have bought several copies for family members, and I don't think a single person actually read the book.......
my wife will read all sortsa ship about the dumbest crap/people in the world but not that.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Jack Herer's influence on the cannabis and hemp scene lives on!

His wife, Jeannie, maintains the site where anyone can download a free copy of the book, and I think she may have print copies of the latest edition available, the one in color he labored over so lengthily before he passed.

Jack Herer and I spent some time together. He was a man of strength and character who would not be silenced. I am happy to have known him so well :)

RIP Jack Herer!

And yes, I have a few copies of his books, signed. I also have a partly written manuscript copy he showed me before he passed. He was researching and expounding upon the uses of Amanita Muscaria.

psycho48_03_small.jpg

Jack Herer's influence on the cannabis and hemp scene lives on!

His wife, Jeannie, maintains the site where anyone can download a free copy of the book, and I think she may have print copies of the latest edition available, the one in color he labored over so lengthily before he passed.

Jack Herer and I spent some time together. He was a man of strength and character who would not be silenced. I am happy to have known him so well :)

RIP Jack Herer!

And yes, I have a few copies of his books, signed. I also have a partly written manuscript copy he showed me before he passed. He was researching and expounding upon the uses of Amanita Muscaria.

View Image

Have used AM many times over the years meh! Think it has a LD50 not positive on that though

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Autographs mean nish to me- but the content should be read by anyone intrested in the suppression of hemp cultivation
thats the problem... they don't want to read it. my sister, the teacher, 'the DEA knows what theyre doing' < she believes it and teaches the likes of it because some professor told her so in college.. EDIT: Told her 35 years ago..

PDX Dopesmoker

Cooked properly its nonpsychoacive & is sought after as a culinary item in other parts of the world. The LD50 for the mushroom would vary with potency of course, the first flush is much more potent and the toxin itself, muscimol, is in the 3mg/kg range for LD/50, which is fairly forgiving.

http://www.davidarora.com/uploads/rubel_arora_muscaria_revised.pdf

Will check that out- we get rakes of them round these parts- once saw them being sold for £15 per cap in a head shop dunno if it was legal tho- anyway nearly mushroom season - liberty caps- great stuff- easy pal

Latest posts

Latest posts