What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Mix Packs

T

TheFarm

I'd be interested in hearing experiences with ACE Mix Packs. Are there some gems you could share with us? I thought it might be cool for growers to put together a thread on this avenue to some great ACE genetics.

T

TheFarm

Also if anybody has info on what has been coming out of packs lately that would be helpful. Thanks

soopy

Veteran
Great idea....I've got a pack from 2012 and am gonna throw a few down soon to veg for OD next year. I'd love to know what was included in my vintage, maybe Dubi could post the years and respective mix pack possibilities?

I'm debating popping the larger ones first...the little tiny dark ones look intimidating, lol...

nodestar

I purchased a Tropical Mix Standard Pack recently and popped two seeds. They're about 6 inches tall. They look identical except one is a lighter green. I'm hoping they're Haze/Thai hybrids or Double Thai. I don't know if I can handle pure Haze or pure Guatemalan.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

The ACE Mix standard did contain mainly Bangi Haze, Tikal, Nepal Jam and Orient Express, at least for the past 2-3 years.

The ACE Mix feminized contains mainly new PCK, Kali China and Orient Express hybrids.

The Tropical mix standard has mainly Haze x Thai genetics.

There will be some changes in the content of the new mixes, especially the ACE Mix feminized, that changes more frequently .... we are also going to release a new Tropical Mix feminized version.

I will provide more concrete info about the content of the 2015 mixes soon, early next year. Thanks for your interest!

Texan

I grew out 1 seed from my feminezed mix pack from Ace. I got a Chinna Yunnan out of it that yielded almost half a pound under a 250 watter in a confined 2x2x2 foot grow room.

It was very vigorous in the grow phase and it was the fastest flowering plant I have grown. I chopped on day 63 of 12/12 but I probably should have harvested around day 53-55. It gave me massive forearm sized colas just by bending the stem over after vegging for 2 months.

The end product was amazing nonetheless.

This was only day 37 of flower.

2wggmdg.jpg

I have got 4 more beans left from the mix pack and I also got 4 beans of Bangi Haze. Still decided between the two. I know I wont be disappointed by either but some input might help from you guys.

Thanks.

@ya

Does anyone know what the mix pack consist of? Is the current catalog correct: Malawi, Panama, Congo, guatemala, Vietnam, paki, afgh ?....thanks

jay sus

this was surprise. autoflowering male from ace mix. this has grown with other seedlings, and clones under 120w led panel, 16/8 h light schedule.

waveguide

Veteran
i'll add mine too.. packed june 2010.. and iirc, dubi said, guawi, uzbek, yunnan..

plants too miniature for good pics (micro grow + things happened).

1) indica leaning buds, smells exactly like cola/coca cola! guessing yunnan?

2) almost circular leaves.. iirc someone wrote that was an uzbeki trait.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jay sus,

The early flowering indica male from the ACE mix pack is most probably an ErdPurt hybrid, hence the tendency to autoflower indoors with not so extended photoperiods.

jay sus

that was one option i thought, other was uzbeki. not real autoflower, stress of restricted rootspace male flowering or some such. good terps. strawberrish funk? maybe i´m to use it on some plant

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I'm real late to this conversation. I planted 6 seeds 3 days ago in soil. The first two out were both the Ace mix regular. The snow moon I expect in a day or so. I don't have notes by me but I think I did 2 Zamal hash plants again also. I have several of these free seeds. Often times I plant my freebies in planters at malls or any business that has several plants that are watered by employees of maintenance. Sometimes they get bigger than you would think before they get pulled. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I transplanted the 2 Ace mix, 1 Zamal Hash, 2 Snow Moon today. The Ace Mix are some stretchy little buggers so far. Almost 3" under the first leaves. The others are only half as high. I never support seedlings. They either stand up or get pulled as soon as they fall over. They are outside with plenty of wind and sunshine to make them strong. To early to tell any type of genetic make up on the Ace mix yet. The other plants are 4 to 6 weeks ahead of this little group. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The two Ace mix seedlings are holding their own just fine. Winds and rain last night. I moved them inside with the Golden Tiger. They are staying dry and warmer under one 600 HPS and two 105 watt CFL's. The Snow Moon and the Zamal also came inside for now. Hopefully the remainder of July is very sunny. Then all plants will be in flowering through mid October. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dream Universe,

The ACE Mix standard and fem currently contains ErdPurt and hybrids, Nepal Jam and hybrids, Orient Express and hybrids, Bangi Haze fast flowering hybrids, fast flowering PCK hybrids, Hashplant hybrids, Kali China hybrids.

The Tropical Mix standard mainly contains Zamaldelica (more open pollinated lines), Guatemala, Tikal x sativa hybrids and Oldtimer's Haze tropical hybrids.
The Tropical Mix fem mainly contains Malawi and Panama hybrids and Tikal fem sativa hybrids.

The content of all the mixes will change frequently, so maybe it will be interesting to make a thread to keep you all updated with the current content of each Mix pack.

Hope it helps! dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts