What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greec - Zante / Zakynthos

roygolan

Hello! Anyone in Zakynthos? We are four friends looking for some green fun. We've been told Laganas might be a good spot, we've trying asking some barmen and even random people, didn't find anything..

Any tip?

Familyguy78

Family guy needs help

Family guy needs help

Hello I need a friend in Zante too. Wife bugging me. Cannot look around. Please greek friends throw me a pM Ill be here until august 8.
Thank you

shpibrazz

same ol' same ol'

same ol' same ol'

Hello friends. At the moment i am at Laganas (Zante).
I'm trying to find some weed for personal use. Please PM me if someone has any information :)

Thanks!

shpibrazz

same ol' same ol'

same ol' same ol'

Hello friends. At the moment i am at Laganas (Zante).
I'm trying to find some weed for personal use. Please PM me if someone has any information :)

Thanks!

mack 10

Veteran
you never ever get a link in Zante,
i think they keep it all to themselves.

the closest i got was smelling some walking down the street,that actually made it worse cause we couldn't find the owner...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Greece is pretty much anti cannabis. Esp on the islands. Except a couple out of the way islands that no one goes to..... On my bucket list

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :) i spent a month in Korfu more than a decade ago... the weed i got through a local barman which was a friend of the sister of one of my travelling companions. i have to say it is the worst weed i have EVER bought. not much more than green fresh leaf and stems. it was prematurely cut i guess from someones own personal grow...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'm about to go to Greece, and told a friend to bring me a few joints for my stay... and I told him I don't want 'shit'.. his reply was he def will have some for me, but its from Albania, and it will suck... fuk fuk fuk..

B

bonecarver_OG

i'm about to go to Greece, and told a friend to bring me a few joints for my stay... and I told him I don't want 'shit'.. his reply was he def will have some for me, but its from Albania, and it will suck... fuk fuk fuk..

i have smoked some Albanian outdoor that wasnt too bad at all..

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah they have Amo ,lemon and Cheese now
But most gets exported.
Good luck finding some.

Elfiklapek

Hi,

Sitting in Zakynthos atm, weather gets stormy. Looking for something green on the island for me and my woman. Please pm me if you have some info...

Adhookah

In Laganas with the wife wanting something to chill in the night with. Not big on alcohol. Any help would be great

Rospet12

Ρε παιδιά μόλις έφτασα για σεζόν,καμία βοήθεια να βρω κάνα μαυρακι;
Είμαι πρως αμμουδι και δεν έχω κάποιο μεταφορικό.

Chillex

Hey we are currently on vacation in Zakynthos close to Zante and searching for some stuff to chill! Someone here to help us? —> Message us :)

Rossoneri7090

Hi guys, im in Zakynthos with a friend looking for som greens. Have asked some bartenders and some other people without luck. Can anyone please help me out with a joint or two please? Pm if you can help me out guys, thanks in advance.