What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

any of you hear of this nute its by hydroponic research?
been on the maxibloom for along while now but this might have it beat.
its alittle more money $19.99lb $100 5lbs. but it really sounds good.
its a finer podwer and dissolves faster and easyer than maxi.
and has aminos and silica already in it. i think the npk was 16-10-30 but i cant remember for sure. guess they will give free samples as well to try it thinking of trying it.

just wondering if anyone has tryed or heard of it?

cyat

Veteran
I'm using it... got the custom formula for my tap

prob 4x the $ of maxi when you factor in the dose

its working good tho!

2tsp per gal gives me the right ph and about 1150 ppm

mine doesnt dissolve well cuz my hard water... smells great

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Over twice the price and you have to use twice as much per gallon as well?

I just let it sit after mixing and it's clear in an hour. Why switch from Maxibloom? LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

cyat

Veteran
Over twice the price and you have to use twice as much per gallon as well?

I just let it sit after mixing and it's clear in an hour. Why switch from Maxibloom? LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

maxi doesnt work good with my water

this stuff is formulated for cannabis , with a very unique ratio

they also can have your water tested and reformulate accordingly...

that is worth a lot to me.

its 16-10-30 with 18 ca 4.5 sulfur ,aminos, and plants love it!

my maxibloom sits under the bathroom sink.

whatthe215

Veteran
maxi doesnt work good with my water

this stuff is formulated for cannabis , with a very unique ratio

they also can have your water tested and reformulate accordingly...

that is worth a lot to me.

its 16-10-30 with 18 ca 4.5 sulfur ,aminos, and plants love it!

my maxibloom sits under the bathroom sink.

I'll take the Maxi, if you really don't want it... :prettyplease:

im not suggesting any of you die hard maxi users swicth iam one myself as i said.
so not trying at all to start a pissing macth here.i just wanted as much feed back on it as i could find before giving it a run.
it does seem to be a very good product i no alot of maxi users still like to add silica. well its in there already eliminating yet another bottle i have to buy. so it may be even more simple.
as far as having to use twice as much that is gonna depend on certain factors. theres a guy running a number of strains on one of the other forums and hes using 1tsp per gal of this stuff and it looks fantastic.
and by the companies feed chart they say for soil and soilless meds .25tsp per gal for veg and clones .50tsp to 1tsp per gal for flower. the hydro feed was alittle more heavy i believe but i didnt look that close as i grow in promix.

anyone else using this id like to hear about your comments.

problem im having besides feedback from users is finding it anywhere. i hate getting stuff shipped seems like a pain in the ass everytime you run low to have to call & order & wait lol.
i like being able to make a 15-20min run up to the hydro store.

cyat

Veteran
problem im having besides feedback from users is finding it anywhere. i hate getting stuff shipped seems like a pain in the ass everytime you run low to have to call & order & wait lol.
i like being able to make a 15-20min run up to the hydro store.

the stuff is pretty new... and the company is small

Izoc666

Yeah I got VEG-Bloom sample as well...learned from other site that guy use it, the lady plant looks so healthy and nice resinous. Im gonna try this out soon when my OG LEMON kush seedling become VEG Ill start working on it.

Happy growing and peace

i talked to chris from hydroponics reseacrh today he took my info and called me back with in 30min cool people.
anyway he said they have a distibuyor here and gave me the names of the grow stores that will carry it here very cool.

down2grow

Still getting more info on the product before I order. How do you go about them formulating the nutes that will be compatible with your tap? I'm assuming you have to send in a water sample?

D2G

I have a whole thread in the indoor grow forum with pics and all(Keepin' it super simple). I've picked up a few 5 lbs now from my local shop. It's easily accessible on my end. My buddy just switched from maxi after seeing the difference between my nugs and his and he has way more experience. I don't think it's that much more than maxi, the way I figure it a branch of my lowest scruff will cover the price difference. It's funny when people get all judgmental when they haven't even tried it. what's that saying? "don't criticize what you don't understand"

down2grow

It was actually your thread in the hydro forum that I first read about this company netro. Very frosty!! I was just at my local hydro store and he's never heard of them, but then again it's new. Maxi is actually three times cheaper than this veg+ bloom stuff, but veg+ bloom has silica so that's one less bottle I have to use. I going to contact them to see if I can get a sample. I guess others were getting 5lb for free on other forums.

D2G

well as to cost its only $20lb thats really not that bad i mean really?
and your going to be using a lower dose than with maxi at least in soil and soilless your gonna use less.
and its for sure simple i mean you may be able to get by with just this one tub and thats it besides whatever you use as your ph up and down.
after talking with them i was told that as well as the silica it also has a sweetner and carbs added in it so you really dont need anything else. unless you wanted to add other things i think its worth a run either i'll like it or i wont nothing really to lose cuz im sure it will perform atleast as well as the maxi that i use now.

I know in soil you can get 200+ gallons out of 1lb. like I said, I am not a very experienced grower but blew away my verteran grower buddy who grows with Maxibloom. I run a few of his cuts so I know genetics aren't a factor.

yea you did a great job after reading your post i went and checked out your grow very impressive.
and as i said in my op i no of a grow on another forum by a guy thats using this nute and his stuff looks awesome as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts