What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

i dunno dude, your chances of finding something really good that resembles our willies with better flavor are pretty high. good luck with the smoke test.

P

Paco

So I got some of cobbers Bubba 91.
I popped 5 seeds, these are the only two that made it. for whatever reason.
One looks like a good mix of the 91 and bubba. not much smell yet, I imagine they will pick up before too long. the other is some bastard child. super sweet and ohh soo frosty! spanks cobber.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sexy sexy, hope the smoke isn't disappointing. Turn them up, turn them shits up!

P

Paco

yo really nice pics.......at how many days of flo the pics were taken?
dude, I have no idea, Ha! i stopped binding myself to flower times a while ago. more often than not, I can tell when it's done without a calendar date to guide me.
Cob_ no way, I wasn't disappointed with the samples you gave me sucka!
What!? ohh, Yeah. Drop that shit!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hope ya don't mind if I share some pics Paco. :)

Buffalo Bill - Williams Wonder pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:respect::respect:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice brother I, what do ya think of the smoke? Looks killer.

Got to try some strange last night, shit is a ok. My favorite from the session just from the flavor alone, super citrusy haze. Love it.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Nice brother I, what do ya think of the smoke? Looks killer.

Got to try some strange last night, shit is a ok. My favorite from the session just from the flavor alone, super citrusy haze. Love it.

Thanks Cob.

It's a very nice smoke. Only been in the jar about a week, but love it so far. Super lemon stink, a woodsy-piney lemon, not a candy-sweet lemon. Smell translates directly to the taste, awesome on the palate. Taste is clean & doesn't linger too much like a heavy kush or sour d might. A nice happy relaxing stone without being a hard couch lock. Has a nice calming effect, muscles, thoughts, etc. Think she'll get at least a 2nd run. :)

*I have to mention my tolerance has been rather high recently* In the past 24 hrs I've consumed ~3.5g flowers, ~0.5 bubble hash, and an edible with 0.6g+ hash. Being relaxed & happy, but not certainly STONED..........so judge potency accordingly.

After trying this, I'm really keen to start my Strangers when they arrive. :)

P

Paco

TG- thanks brudda.
Looks like some fire!!! right on Brother. Im curious to see what you think of the RHS, the plants improve their profiles on the second run. Mmm. makes me want to start some seeds.
COB- the # 3 is pretty wild huh? super tasty to boot.
Hope ya don't mind if I share some pics Paco. :)

Buffalo Bill - Williams Wonder pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:respect::respect:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
TG- thanks brudda.
Looks like some fire!!! right on Brother. Im curious to see what you think of the RHS, the plants improve their profiles on the second run. Mmm. makes me want to start some seeds.

Thanks Paco, :tiphat:

I'm really digging this girl so far. The 2nd run should really show her capabilities. Too much seed, not enough time.

P

Paco

haha! I hear that! soo many seed so little time.
speaking of seeds. Here are some Bubba X chem 91 skunk va by cob. I pollinated them both with a white X chem 91 skunk va male. so that should be interesting as all get out.

P

Paco

And here is some P-phunk ala tierra rojo. smells divine, sharp candy musk. a branchy c99 pheno.
happy new year everybody!!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right back at ya homie! Lookin mighty dank in thar. pfunk is lookin nasty

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some Lucinda Williams by none other than paco... crushin the willies crosses with a vengeance. Ended up with 3 females. They are each fairly unique, but all are stretchy with nice side branching, and killer orange and tropical fruit smells. Here they are at 5 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

#2 - c99 dom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

Nice dude! looks killer as always! I cannot wait to see what the flowers smoke like while I kick your ass on your new pool table....

Beautiful pics everyone!!!

I know I'm the red headed stranger around these parts. :tiphat: Here are two strangers just transplanted. :thank you:

Did someone say new pool table!!! :jump: Next on my list.

ps. I'm not a slob I just didn't clean up the floor before i took pics.:moon:

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 6