What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Platinum Haze

Head_Ease

In my 13+ years of smoking/obsessing about weed, I feel like I have finally come to the Holy Grail of herb. No fluffing, Super Platinum Haze is truly a 11/10.

She lives up to the name 'Platinum' as you can almost see your own reflection in her calyxes. Its like looking at some brand new shiny 22" spinners, if youre into that kind of thing. :smoker: There are serious purple hues that make your eyeballs flutter. Check it out, her long orangish/red hairs actually have long orange hairs on them. 11/10

3477044645_cecb281119_b.jpg

She smells of aged sandlewood and a freshly opend can of tennis balls that have been preserved for 200 years deep within the Earth's crust. There is a sweeeeeeeet hazy smell to her that melts your heart like butter! 11/10

3477851428_bec68cd4c5_b.jpg

The flavor translates better than the smell. The second it hits your lips, you notice your entire mouth is coated with every pleasant flavor the entire planet has to offer. No matter how big a hit you take, its nearly impossible to cough. She burns to an ash soooo white, it actually creates light in a dark room. 11/10

3477854794_6c4b29d5ea_b.jpg

The high is unspeakably good. My first experience with any herb that makes me feel this energetic. I feel that I would be comfortable performing brain surgery with great precision after a few tokes of this magical stuff. My vision become clearer ever time I exhale. Dont really know what else to say about this herb except.... 11/10

3477046081_b5eaa34010_b.jpg

3477044783_60a863822a_b.jpg

3477859546_9e8c2c772f_b.jpg

Head_Ease

Actually, this was selected out of 200 SSH phenos. The word 'Silver' is a mere insult to the quality of this herb. about 20 people can vouch for her 'Platinum' status ;)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
If it was selected from ssh seeds, wouldn't it be ssh? I mean if you got a real skunky pheno, it wouldn't be superskunky haze, would it? Looks like a hazy ssh cut...

THC•20

Mmmmmm lovely report dude, always a pleasure to hear a report about some Haze. I love how you put 11/10 after reviewing every part about the strain lol. It looks so damn beautiful and shiny even from just the computer screen, I know it's a damn good sight to see with your own eyes.

G

Guest 64665

bud looks superb, definitely looks worthy of the "platinum" name.

dkmonk

So what ssh did you guys use gh or mr n, was it recent seedstock or did you guys have seeds saved from years ago.

Very nice no matter what the answers are to my question i want it, spread it like love.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Great report! Excellent writing! Definite style point.
I join the chorus...Mr. Nice or GHS?
Thanks!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a really hazey pheno of ssh that looks similar. The trichromes are fucking HUGE.

great looking nugs thanks for sharing

B

been

I like the pics, but why do you have to change the name like that if you know what it is? Can't it just be Super Silver Haze? How about letting the breeder have some credit instead of reinventing the wheel?

BudBo

yee like call it Platinum SSH or SSH Platinum

Puttin the platinum name in hes basically makin a clone only strain(if he kept a mom) n all clone only's r renamed n most ppl don't kno wat ther real lineage is

so yea takin out its real name will probly start more confusion like how ppl don't kno Cheese is Skunk #1

But this proves IMO seed selection can b greater than any clone only cut

I'm really suprised ther isnt any SSH clone onlys (mayb bcus the cuts r labeld SSH haha n not sum other flashy new name)

I member readin someones thread n he said in holland ther was a cut goin around that was kill it was jus a very good Nev pheno cut(but labeld sumthin else.....kinda stupid tho Nevs kill! haha)

Jus my :2cents: