What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabiogen Taskenti

Carraxe

Veteran
I think that both the news and old ones are very close to an ideal Uzbek ideal. Couldn't find any NL on any of them.

Those are some pictures from a True Taskenti from some years ago, taken at 60 days:

They are fucking lovely, but they produce less than the modern ones.

Cheers

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Yehaaa bro... those Taskentis look amazing! They are the real deal, frosty frosty!

Cheers meu! ;)

I can't say. Any of them makes me sleep ten minutes after smoking.
Cheers
Thanks man. Have you ever tried an afghani or other landrace indica? if you have, what would this compare to them in terms of strength and tolerance build up?. My dad Had an afghani for 20 years, It was a pink/purple hairs and sweet/floral aroma. It was good at first but after smoking it for awhile it gets so boring/muddy, I find landrace or 100% indicas have way too much tolerance build up. I find them to be boring after a half ounce or so, Even if i wait a week without smoking it just goes back to being average. I just want to find a nice landrace (or close to) indica high that stays with me Like a sativa would.
cheers.

Carraxe

Veteran
Thanks man. Have you ever tried an afghani or other landrace indica? if you have, what would this compare to them in terms of strength and tolerance build up?. My dad Had an afghani for 20 years, It was a pink/purple hairs and sweet/floral aroma. It was good at first but after smoking it for awhile it gets so boring/muddy, I find landrace or 100% indicas have way too much tolerance build up. I find them to be boring after a half ounce or so, Even if i wait a week without smoking it just goes back to being average. I just want to find a nice landrace (or close to) indica high that stays with me Like a sativa would.
cheers.

Sorry, I can't make a comparison. I've got a really high tolerance, so I need to smoke strong sativas to feel the high. If I smoke a strong indica like this one i just feel relaxed and sleep. In fact I got this one mainly for an ill relative.

Sorry, I can't make a comparison. I've got a really high tolerance, so I need to smoke strong sativas to feel the high. If I smoke a strong indica like this one i just feel relaxed and sleep. In fact I got this one mainly for an ill relative.

That's all good, do you have any dried shots of them?. That's the same with me too. I Bet the hash from this variety would phenomenal.

LurkDaddy

Anyone run the Taskenti fems? Thinking about tryin this one outside next year. Any info would be appreciated. Take care.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Has anyone grown the Taskenti in recent years? I'm looking for an anti-insomnia weed and this seems like it fits the bill nicely. I take it they only offer the fems at this point in time?

Latest posts

Latest posts