What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandarin Cookies by Ethos Genetics in Coco

Mstr Kush

Mstr kush. how did the terp profiles turn out for you?

I see ethos is about to release Mandarin Cookies R1's , as well as another version.

I couldn't have been happier with my 6 from seed that i ran.

I had 4 similar shorter structures. 3 smelled like citrus an dough, with this soft smooth/cream smell. the 4th, at this point is the keeper of the 4. the Terp profile on the 4th is so strong. it smells like Citrus cleaner and fresh vinyl roll out flooring. intense. fresh resin will stink for hours on your hands and nose if get to close. One of the most intense smelling plants i may have ran to date.

the last 2 phenos grew way bigger. one of those is a suppper supper fast grower an stretcher. the 2 larger phenos i found to be more of a racey stone. the keeper of the bigger 2 smells similar to my smaller structered keeper.

i was thinking the keeper of the bigger phenos a perfect candidate to put 2-3 clones in the sames size container as one would normally run, an flip early. with that cut, on average i could probably cut my veg time in half.

i kept all 6 cuts. running a side by side now with my 1st an 2nd choice of the smaller 4 phenos.

i have 2, maybe 3, more packs in the fridge.

thanks for sharing. theres not much out there on hte mandarin cookies other then quick IG posts. been thinking of starting a thread myself.....

bwell

Hi sorry for the late reply, I medicate for autism and my organisation isn't the best!

I found similar in my experience, most had that creaminess to them. Apart from two. One of which has a sort of Zkittlez terp profile and the other is taller and stinks of rotten fruit and gas (my keeper)

Just running the Purple Zkittlez, Purple Rozé and Zweet inZanity by Ethos now, all looking promising. Very interesting structure on the Zweet inZanity in particular

TheBlaze

Seems like you had a great run. How about a smoke report there bud? I think I'm going to give these a go. I've stayed far away from cookie strains because of the awful yield, but these look like reasonable producers.

sshz

No........it's an excellent yielder so plants normally grow to a nice size. As I've stated, it produced a weak and disappointing buzz, but great yield and bag appearance.

Look for my Member Berry grow on RIU..........

Last edited:

airplane

Thanks ! have had strains like that before a few from " IN house Genetics" the plants turned white - trichome covered !!!! but might have pulled it early

Latest posts

Latest posts