What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

Crystal Candy F1 FV®

Fast flowering photoperiod-dependent version of one of the tastiest strains from the Sweet Seeds® catalog, Crystal Candy® (SWS58), awarded with the 1st Prize for the Best Indica at Spannabis Champions Cup 2017.

Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version® (SWS73) is the resulting hybrid from the cross between our Crystal Candy® and a selected genetic line of Sweet Special Auto (SWS35).

This version features the curious and exquisite sweet aroma, reminiscent of strawberry chewing gum or candy shop, that turned the original Crystal Candy® into an extremely appreciated strain.

This strain is a prominent high producer of big aromatic resin crystals that totally cover the flowers and their surrounding leaves with a high density of large big-headed trichomes. It is possible to obtain extractions of exquisite quality and incredibly pleasant aroma from the buds of this plant.

Data Sheet
Variety SWS73
Indica: 60% / Sativa: 40%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 6-7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late August to early September

bibi40

Hello Sweet Seeds :tiphat:

I grow 17 Crystal Candy F1 FV and on 2 of them i had a strange phenome that I never seen before .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The apex finish in a strange double leaf ....
and i didn't see anything strange at the beginnig .
Have you get this phenomen before on this strain ?

Thanks

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bibi!

Thanks for the message.

The photos are not visible to me. I even tried to follow the links from the post but they don't show any photo. Can you try to publish them again? Or maybe publish them outside of the forum and leave us a link?

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

bibi40

Hi , no problem

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you don't see them you cant try to go in my album named " Freaks "

Thanks

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
HI fella!
it looks like a genetic problem. Where do you bought the seeds? You can try to cut the main stem, leaving the next pair of leafs.

Anyway, you can try to get a new pack in the shop where you bought it. If they don't want to make the reposition, we could try to help you.

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

bibi40

Hello ,

i buy my seeds at lamotta ,

but there is no problem for me , it is just 2 about 17 seeds and i can grow them ,

i just want to report this phenomen to you and know if you seen that before , don't want anything .

i gonna cut one of them and let the other for see .

Thanks you for you reply .

:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
I hope you enjoy this great strain, is really fast and the effects and flavour are from another planet!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Agreed, some beautiful pictures.

I have a pack of these that I’ll get round to at some point :)