What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jeff Sessions has Anti Legalization Meeting

mushroombrew

Veteran
Agreed. I follow his antics because I am on the cusp of running a massive CBD medical grow. But it is huge so will fall under the rec blanket. Which makes me a target.

CaptainDankness

Quite honestly, I wouldn't dismiss federal enforcement over state laws on cannabis beyond the capabilities of the current US administration, it is a very clear and present danger that they could enact federal schedule one narcotics laws on anyone, as they have been trying to do on me for the past 4-5 years, but so far unsuccessfully and I am not even a US citizen living in the USA!

You are correct in stating that US laws are VERY confusing and complicated with some federal, state, county, and city laws constantly contradicting each other, but you must keep in mind that federal law SUPERCEDES any of the others, and there is the problem.

Damn, are you still having problems with the DEA over that?

I was thinking the UK would treat it like Australia did with Nevil, of course Nevil did do some time in Australian prison I believe. But in the UK seeds are completely legal. Same with Canada though and Marc Emery did some time in federal prison.

The fed laws do bother me though I don't have any desire to grow and sell legally. You have to keep records, get permits and some states it's all under camera. If they actually do crack down it's going to be open and shut RICO law, life in prison and asset forfeiture. On top of that you lose your right to bare arms if they tried to give me life for weed I legally grew in my state I'd rather go out in a shootout.

Of course you don't really need guns to take on the police you have a better chance using explosives your going to die of course either way but it beats life in prison IMO.

But I don't know, it probably won't come down to that the movement is too strong and I know Trump was more pro marijuana in his campaign than Hillary. He's also had some issues with Sessions of course Sessions and Trump can't make the decision that's all on Congress, which if they make marijuana schedule 2 they are going to have to come down on us all.

If only I could see the future I'd put a lot of money into GW Pharmaceuticals and Veritas Pharma Inc. if Schedule 2 was going to happen because the stocks will go through the roof. I just really hope we don't get schedule 2 marijuana be good for the black market and the stocks but bad for the entire movement. I hope it gets treated like alcohol sure I won't be able to profit on the black market but being able to buy weed cheap and good is definitely worth it especially when they can no longer turn people down for jobs do to marijuana in a drug test.

I'm good at construction, logging and farming which I do some of each regularly as is, weed money helps but I don't make much money anyway. I just give friends damn good deals so good I have no competition. I do run out but my friends always come back because you can't even beat the price in California unless you know someone, but even then they have more overhead costs in California. I don't even pay for water and the electricity is at least half the price and outdoors is my favorite way to grow but good clones are necessary in my climate seed lines are too unpredictable but I do breed some outdoors with the goal of climatization and dankness. :woohoo:

CaptainDankness

I hope he brings it back 10 yrs takes the legalization out n prosecutes these rich fucks the way they did us all the yrs.., FUK LEGAL WEED, FUK LEGAL GROWS , FUK EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA... YALL GOT WHAT YA WANTED... HOPEFULLY THEY CAN BACK TRACK BUT IMO ITS WAY TO LATE... THE BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS OTHER COUNTRIES LEARN N DONT VOTE YES....
Fuck that logic! I don't mind big corporations wetting their beaks I'm tired of looking over my shoulder. I will still be growing and breeding they can't do much if any better than me other than the price.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thanks for the input Captain.

I am just wanting to provide side effect free treatment options for people to use in privacy.

No schools, no kids, nobody getting "high". RSO, CBD etc.

But my future facility is S.O.G. and the numbers will get me 40 yrs if Jeff has his way.

Big Pharma is all over it with sativex, marinol and so on. Luckily for us the synthetics do not work very well. At least so far. Once they figure it out medical Cannabis may become obsolete.
https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000883

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If it lacks the necessary amount of thc you can't call it rso as Rick Simpson promotes the cancer killing compound thc and not cbd I've even emailed his Web page and got a response specifically stating the same claims as Rick says in all his videos and podcasts features I believe what you would be making would just be cbd oil but perhaps at very high concentrations

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Fuck the monopoly on cannabis it belongs to everyone to do as they please not for a handful of corporate bastards to do a take over we as a society need to fight for liberty and not take this legalization scandal we need decriminalization for ten trillionth time no exceptions we as humans on our home the earth are entitled to do as we please so long as we do not harm anyone

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite honestly, I wouldn't dismiss federal enforcement over state laws on cannabis beyond the capabilities of the current US administration, it is a very clear and present danger that they could enact federal schedule one narcotics laws on anyone, as they have been trying to do on me for the past 4-5 years, but so far unsuccessfully and I am not even a US citizen living in the USA!

You are correct in stating that US laws are VERY confusing and complicated with some federal, state, county, and city laws constantly contradicting each other, but you must keep in mind that federal law SUPERCEDES any of the others, and there is the problem.

The US Supreme Court found that, in the case of Maybury v Madison
Any law repugnant to the Constitution is Void.

Being that this finding was from the Supreme Court, it holds the weight of the Constitution.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck the monopoly on cannabis it belongs to everyone to do as they please not for a handful of corporate bastards to do a take over we as a society need to fight for liberty and not take this legalization scandal we need decriminalization for ten trillionth time no exceptions we as humans on our home the earth are entitled to do as we please so long as we do not harm anyone

According to Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th edition,
decriminalization, The legislative act or process of legalizing an illegal act <many doctors seek the decriminalization of euthanasia>. --decriminalize, vb. Cf. CRIMINALIZATION (1)

Decriminalization IS Legalization!

mushroombrew

Veteran
If it lacks the necessary amount of thc you can't call it rso as Rick Simpson promotes the cancer killing compound thc and not cbd I've even emailed his Web page and got a response specifically stating the same claims as Rick says in all his videos and podcasts features I believe what you would be making would just be cbd oil but perhaps at very high concentrations

Well aware. I will produce CBD.

THC will be produced/blended elsewhere.(Processor)

Here is a good cannabinoid and effects on cancer cells video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-knnEg0X4M

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
According to Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th edition,

Decriminalization IS Legalization!

I was more implying towards taking the criminality out of cannabis altogether, as where you see states that have it 'legalized' have laws that still make cannabis patients and users into criminals if they go over some stupid made up boundary like growing too much or extracting their own hash or whatever else. :)

mushroombrew

Veteran
They cannot regulate without "criminality" much like alcohol. Regulation creates enforcement which creates "criminals". I can't put a 500 Gallon still in my garage without being a criminal. Expect the same with cannabis.

Obviously way too much money to be made in taxes to just give it to us for free.

rolandomota

Well i say hes dreaming theirs no going back the only way is if your not following state laws then the state wont protect you from the mean ol feds. Uk laws that legalize the cannabis seed souvenir trade are protecting gypsy nirvana theirs no error by that judge in gypsies case its the usa fed attorney thats wrong in trying to appeal.

mushroombrew

Veteran
You think the states will protect you?

Will the state of Oregon be my co defendant in federal court seeing as they get 20% of my federally illegal "drug" money? Will they pay legal fees? Bail?

No they won't. Even if you are fully compliant with State law.

igrowone

Veteran
amazing that jeffy has time for these extracurricular activities
think more of his time should be spent on rectal exercises
you know, for when he gets a touch of the ass rape federal system
sure there are plenty on the inside that would love to get acquainted with jeffy

mushroombrew

Veteran
Since when has the trump administration been concerned with facts, Snickle??

No need to specify which administration lol!

You know like when millions people were in the streets protesting a second Bagdahd.

Bush said "I respectfully disagree" and invaded.

I bet Jeff says that several times a day.

herbgreen

Veteran
Nixon disagreed with his own expert who said cannabis should be legal....

Ripped up the report and threw it in the garbage!

Pretty tough to reason with.... a means to an end

What he wanted was a more effective way to arrest protesters...and he knew they smoked pot

Reagans said "just say no" ...while the CIA smuggled in a ton of coke

means to an end....and we wonder why we cant reason with these people?

Amazingly the facts are all on our side...they dont care!

They are workin' some other scam...

And the brainwashed public is just along for the ride

G

Just about every person knows weed isn't dangerous. Even the dickhead sessions knows it. He has to have seen enough and been briefed enough. It's just posturing. It's all about the money folks. In the background the war is being waged by pharma, spirits industries and the for profit prisons. Not till the way to keep those guys happy and get them a cut of the action will things change significantly.

herbgreen

Veteran
Facts on our side all the way...."money" is a good guess

They say the research is not there yet....heard that one?

but it is there....isreal, spain, netherlands, jamaica

And united states has done every possible piece of research to find anything wrong with cannabis that they can...anything...just anything ...they have not found much...lol

And they have even recycled 'reefer madness'...It causes schitzophrenia!....yet the statistics for schitzophrena have be dead level at 1% forever even through the 60s and 70s...you think if that were true...there would be a little blip there somewhere..but nope nothing...nada.

And then there's the children...we must protect the children!...ok sure...in the mean time we will just leave all sorts of valuable addictive and deadly opioid and benzodiazapine drugs around for them to find!

We really have to know the arguements and have our responses ready....its amazing how much non-sense is just repeated

Oh, and driving ..."I wouldnt want anyone driving on that stuff!"

People dont even want to drive on it...and are way more careful and most users have a tolerance built...they would be worse drivers if they were denied marijuana!

Its just very difficult when the underling reasons for prohibition have nothing to do with facts or the drug in question!

geneva_sativa

Nixon disagreed with his own expert who said cannabis should be legal....

Ripped up the report and threw it in the garbage!

Pretty tough to reason with.... a means to an end

What he wanted was a more effective way to arrest protesters...and he knew they smoked pot

Reagans said "just say no" ...while the CIA smuggled in a ton of coke

means to an end....and we wonder why we cant reason with these people?

Amazingly the facts are all on our side...they dont care!

They are workin' some other scam...

And the brainwashed public is just along for the ride

Hey Herb,

you missed a line in there. . . right after Reagan Just Say No and the CIA smuggling in the coke. . . Government starts CAMP raids to wipe out the ganja competition to their coke racket

Latest posts

Latest posts