What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

JACKBAYBEH

Hola JACKBAYBEH,

My pleasure and I think there are alot of us in that boat...never thought Federation would disppear.

The Heros in this thread are mazar_man and bodhi...I am just the messenger. They deserve Big Props for generously sharing the seeds with me and embody the true spirit of being part of a community. Please send Thanks to both of them for making this possible.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

I'm going to drop both of them a personal thank you in PM. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Nive RC you're blessed for sure ! Thanks Bodhi & Mazar man for their generosity, I'll be also following your thread as I missed HS & CTS at the time they were avaible.

Vibes !

Last edited:

anurag

To RC, or anyone, will the Hawaiian Sativa, when released, be available from S Boutique, or Breed-bay? Or somewhere else? If I'm fortunate enough to get some, I'd for sure repro and spread them far and wide as gifts, or in trade.

I've grown a few different Hawaiian plants and they all took months to flower and the lower buds were ready long before the top finally finished ... mixed blessing

Great smoke though

RC_Colas

Veteran
Picture Update

Picture Update

Hola Sativa Fans,

Well the situation just keeps getting better, as I have now received additional HS seeds from another generous donor! As it standing now I have a population set of 20 plants to select from with an additional 11 seeds as backup just in case. Here is a group shot of the seedlings from bodhi and back_woods, as well as a few pics of the two girls that came out of the seeds provided by mazar_man...BIG props to all the donors, you guys are awesome.

Stay tuned for updates as they show sex and start some significant growth.

Saludos

RC_Colas

B

back_woods

good to see you had a good germ rate RC. looks like your off to a good start

JACKBAYBEH

Hola Sativa Fans,

Well the situation just keeps getting better, as I have now received additional HS seeds from another generous donor! As it standing now I have a population set of 20 plants to select from with an additional 11 seeds as backup just in case. Here is a group shot of the seedlings from bodhi and back_woods, as well as a few pics of the two girls that came out of the seeds provided by mazar_man...BIG props to all the donors, you guys are awesome.

Stay tuned for updates as they show sex and start some significant growth.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Good to read another generous soul has stepped up in support of this repro. Good on you whoever you may be. Looking forward to this one for sure. :dance013:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Zitz,

I will finish some outdoor and indoor to see how much more yield I get under the power of the sun:) Traditionally I noticed a big difference with Thai and Laos strains under the sun so this may give some insight to the heritage of this Big Island sativa.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Good stuff R.C, will they be staying under lights or see the great outdoors at some point?