What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

LifeLess

Veteran
Bubbabear Mammoth p and true blooms are 2 totally diffrent products. I myself dont need something do deal with stretch or PM and also will increase yeild? TB sounds like an all purpose cleaner. You get that free sample and check back. I hope it all works out for you. Peace LL

Haha JJs good at finding free stuff its in his blood. :moon:

LifeLess

Veteran
HaHa JJ you know i couldnt resist.

I took update pictures a day early. Today is day 34 of the mammoth p test run. Its a good thing im using tomato cages or id have a floor full of colas. Im seeing a huge increase in cola size at 34 days. My colas dont usually start to tighten up till closer to the end of bloom. What you see in the pictures are rock solid. I had to start paper clipping stems back to the cages because there getting heavy already. Front of first pic is BlueDream clone only. Back is Joe Schmoe Casey Jones with 1 Indiana Bubblegum, 1 Apricot cush and 1Bubba dutch SSH. Peace LL

picture.php

picture.php

BubbaBear

That's a beautifully orchestrated grow LifeLess, your really putting those tomato cages to work those are some fat nugs. You got me excited to try Mammoth P. It does seem like it is similar to True Blooms there both microbial based bloom enhancing additives but MP is for the root zone and TB is primarily used as a foliar they would probably work good together.except It looks like MP probably contains triacontanol? I think there's probably some in TB too.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
I filled out that page for a sample but got no confirmation email or anything.
No way of telling until it ships, I suppose?
Is this the same way it works for everybody else so far?
Thanks

LifeLess

Veteran
Mp I didn't fill out a form. I called and asked for a sample. Might be the best way to know. I hate waiting for anything especially if you don't know if it's on the way. Good luck.

LifeLess

Veteran
End Week 6

End Week 6

Good lookin out JJ*w.

Heres the end of week 6 update pictures. I notice a huge increase in bud size and density. Ill check back in another week. Peace LL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hyposomniac

That's a beautifully orchestrated grow LifeLess, your really putting those tomato cages to work those are some fat nugs. You got me excited to try Mammoth P. It does seem like it is similar to True Blooms there both microbial based bloom enhancing additives but MP is for the root zone and TB is primarily used as a foliar they would probably work good together.except It looks like MP probably contains triacontanol? I think there's probably some in TB too.

MP ingredients lists 2% alfalfa extract so I reckon you're right.
My question to mp is if your top secret microbes are so effective, why are you loading tria in the mix?

Lifeless, that's a sick canopy and I applaud your skills.

DJXX

Veteran
i have samples of it and gonna start using it..thanks everyone for the info ...DJXX

LifeLess

Veteran
Love is in the air. But only if love smells like something dead roasting in the sun for a week. Haha. Thanks Chuck /MP. Its been a crazy run so far. The only thing I changed from all my other runs is I added Mammoth P to the mix.

My tap water here blows so i use R/O water
Cal/mag
Maxibloom
Liquid Koolbloom
Dry Koolbloom
Mammoth P

My sample arrived yesterday, and the e mail confirming shipment came today... They were very quick to get it here. Woot woot..
Can't wait to start using it..
I have some Peach Ozzz and Banana Split on deck next..

:woohoo: