What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How this site works......

hippydan

would be nice to have a slimmer trimmed version of IC ...for us that are on limited 3G wireless network access & mobile devices that get
throttled often .

time for page on Yahoo Finance to load = .5sec
time for IC page to load= 15secs to 1min

;(

(not always IC's fault , but is a burden with so much content & pics to load)

Someone could likely make an app for that, and IC wouldn't have to spend resources on it. I've got apps for reading other forums and they're great. It cuts all the extra out and you can still get your "fix".

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this forum when I did and think it's awesome to be able to b.s. with nice people, study grows, share grows, keep up with hot genetics, and scoop proven seeds all from the same family. Thanks for all you have done and continue Gypsy ICmag

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Gypsie is an "Original Gypsy" gangster & it all started when he was very young...

just run a post~search here for "perambulator" & you'll see !

( you'll all love the fedora or "pork pie hat" , i guarantee !)

hehe
;)

tx hippie dan for the suggestion ...

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
would be nice to have a slimmer trimmed version of IC ...for us that are on limited 3G wireless network access & mobile devices that get
throttled often .

time for page on Yahoo Finance to load = .5sec
time for IC page to load= 15secs to 1min

;(

(not always IC's fault , but is a burden with so much content & pics to load)

Dude, you are one hardcore fan :tiphat: I don't even like viewing on my 13" laptop.

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
popping in to say thanks to GN and the whole crew
quite simply the best site on the internet and thats why I support the place....it's given me endless hours of reading material and most importantly up-to-date knowledge about how to grow the best buds on the planet

Sláinte

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Dude, you are one hardcore fan :tiphat: I don't even like viewing on my 13" laptop.

No , am with Virgin 3G on a nice Toshiba PC ( intel Core i3 processor) ...not such a hardcore fan of IC tho as once was, if just for the shear difficulty & slowness of navigation alone , its a very fatiguing site most of the time <g

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thank you Gyspy so much for this site and taking the risk to send us seeds. I joined a year and a half ago as a total noob and now I know how to grow high quality medicine. I love the freebie concept and to be honest I don't think I have given out any of my freebies but I have given away about 20 seeds I bought. It seems most times I end up more excited about the freebies than the ones I ordered.

Z

zomb

Sencerely hope contributing that kind a spirit in future! Outstanding- Cant believe we still fight this battle anno 2011. Alcoholics, cigerattes etc. are legeal to buy almost everywhere! I wanna be free, and my plants too!- im quite sure we share the same passion, and know there is something about it that gives meaning to life

If one day the plant is set free for individual persons to judge instead off by law forbidden to grow or intake, Gypsy will have great influenze of the genpool that survives... What other plant delivers such variety in stimulating human senses?!

Just found and read this thread and wanted to say thanks and I'm happy to be here.
Started growing the herb superb before there was an internet and never imagined sitting here typing into a forum like this, or any of the other things that are going on in 2011.......

Much respect to Gypsy and everyone else involved here.

leese

Thank You Gypsy!
Thank you for keeping the candle burning.
I have just found this forum, this shelter you have created. And what a great place it is!
Thank You Gypsy!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You are all very welcome and thankyou for your kind indulgence towards this marvellous plant....

GrowItOut

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

You are all very welcome and thankyou for your kind indulgence towards this marvellous plant....

I'm still around, but have had some vacation family issues to cope with.....nothing all that worry-some.....just logistical problems that look to be ok for the moment...

Glad to see that all you fervent seed-slags are still busy gathering the finer things in life.....lol!

We're glad to know things are OK. Keep on keepin' on!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For many years now......well since about 1978 I have been a part of the cannabis industry as a grower......since 1975 I have used cannabis and continue to do so......for me at 46 years old cannabis is like candy was to me when I was just 10 years old.......I love it in all its many expressions, flavours and colours......and see that the best way to express my passion for this plant is to share it and encourage others that want or need it to grow it.....

.....Over the years I have managed to encourage and support many that are now a vibrant part of this industry and they include many fine growers and breeders who you might find on these boards or on others or in any country on the planet.......Cannabis genetics in the form of various varieties or strains are very important to keep alive and I manage to do this by distributing these seeds of possibilities worldwide to many eager and gratefull growers who are just glad that people like myself exhist to do this......

Many think that I am foolhardy and should involve myself in a business that is not so much in a 'grey area'.....a business without the crazy risks that this can involve.......Some of my friends and family members have commented and realise that I do what I do simply because I have a passion for cannabis as my Grandfather did for chrysanthemum's........but these is more to it than just that.....

Like many I have in the past fallen foul of the draconian inquisition that has been cast over the cannabis industry in recent times.....I have been incarcerated, penalized and persecuted because of my use of this plant in the past as many have done and continue to be, and like many growers and breeders I live with a certain paranoia every day that this might happen again because of my close association with the erb' and how I go about making a business out of it by selling and giving away seeds from nearly 600 varieties....

.....You can cross the palm of someone with just one cannabis seed, and that seed can feed and clothe and medicate that person for the rest of their lives.....For me I can't think of a better business to be in.......it brings many joy.........and there is a certain renegade power there that bucks the system that tells you that money does not grow on trees....because of the stupid prohibition of cannabis in most all societies the price of it in some places is twice that of gold.....and to buy gold to smoke is way beyond the capabilities of most.......so thousands upon thousands make the choice with its inherant and real risks to grow it simply because they cannot afford to buy it....

.....In my time I have cultivated and supported many that now have the same ideas as me to just cultivate more cultivators in every society and in every country......with the power of just one seed I have seen change for the better in many peoples lives and these happy growers are now doing just what I envisaged......they are sharing seeds and helping new growers get started just as I did with them.........there is no stopping us really.......even if they throw me in jail and throw the key away I can rest in peace knowing that I got the seeds to hundreds of thousands of growers worldwide most of whom benefited in some way or another from growing this beautifull and much missunderstood plant......for that is all it is.......a plant........and criminalizing the worlds citizens for growing any plant is a crime........

.....Here on I.C.Mag I pay the bills for you to learn and laugh.......ask and answer........question and be questioned.........and I do this with a good heart gaining solace from the thought that I am doing something that is right and not wrong by making this resorce available to all on this here internet.....

....and I actively encourage you all to do likewise by reading, learning and participating on these boards so keeping I.C.Mag alive and well.........and firin' on all cylinders!

....Grow On!

....Gypsy Nirvana

True says.. Many respects for pushing the Cannabis Community and Cannabis Culture positively forward :yes:

Peace
dLeaf :joint:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
The Crown Temple Today

The workings of the Crown Temple in this day and age is moreso obvious, yet somewhat hidden. The Crown Templars have many names and many symbols to signify their private and unholy Temple. Take a close look at the (alleged) one dollar $1 private Federal Reserve System (a Crown banking franchise) Debt Note.

Notice in the base of the pyramid the Roman date MDCCLXXVI which is written in Roman numerals for the year 1776. The words ANNUIT COEPTIS NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM are Roman Latin for ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF THE NEW ORDER OF THE WORLD. Go back to the definitions above and pay particular attention to the words CAPITOL, CROWN and TEMPLE. 1776 signifies the birth of the New World Order under the Crown Temple. That’s when their American Crown Colonies became the chartered government called the United States, thanks to the Declaration of Independence. Since that date, the United Nations (another legal Crown Temple by charter) rose up and refers to every nation as a State member.

The Wizard of Oz = the Crown Temple

This is not a mere child’s story written by L. Frank Baum. What symbol does “Oz” stand for? Ounces.Gold What is the yellow brick road? Bricks or ingot bars of gold.

The character known as the Straw Man represents that fictitious ALL CAPS legal fiction - a PERSON - the Federal U.S. Government created with the same spelling as your Christian birth name. Remember what the Straw Man wanted from the Wizard of Oz? A brain! No legal fiction has a brain because they have no breath of life! What did he get in place of a brain? A Certificate. A Birth Certificate for a new legal creation. He was proud of his new legal status, plus all the other legalisms he was granted. Now he becomes the true epitome of the brainless sack of straw who was given a Certificate in place of a brain of common sense.

What about the Tin Man? Does Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) mean anything to you? The poor TIN Man just stood there mindlessly doing his work until his body literally froze up and stopped functioning. He worked himself to death because he had no heart nor soul. He’s the heartless and emotionless creature robotically carrying out his daily task as if he was already dead. He’s the ox pulling the plow and the mule toiling under the yoke. His masters keep him cold on the outside and heartless on the inside in order to control any emotions or heart he may get a hold of.

The pitiful Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself. Of course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller than he was. They act as if they have great courage, but they really have none at all. All roar with no teeth of authority to back them up. When push came to shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he was awarded a medal of “official” recognition. Now, regardless of how much of a coward he still was, his official status made him a bully with officially recognized authority. He’s just like the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of the Temple Bar.

What about the trip through the field of poppies? They weren’t real people, so drugs had no effect on them. The Wizard of Oz was written at the turn of the century, so how could the author have known America was going to be drugged? The Crown has been playing the drug cartel game for centuries. Just look up the history of Hong Kong and the Opium Wars. The Crown already had valuable experience conquering all of China with drugs, so why not the rest of the world?

Who finally exposed the Wizard for what he really was? Toto, the ugly (or cute, depending on your perspective) and somewhat annoying little dog. Toto means “in total, all together; Latin in toto.” Notice how Toto was not scared of the Great Wizard’s theatrics, yet he was so small in size compared to the Wizard, no-one seemed to notice him. The smoke, flames and hologram images were designed to frighten people into doing as the Great Wizard of Oz commanded. Toto simply went over, looked behind the curtain – the court - (see the definition for curtain above), saw it was a scam, and started barking until others paid attention to him and came to see what all the barking was about.Just an ordinary person controlling the levers that created the illusions of the Great Wizard’s power and authority. The veil hiding the corporate legal fiction and its false courts was removed. The Wizard’s game was up. It’s too bad that people don’t realize how loud a bark from a little dog is. How about your bark? Do you just remain silent and wait to be given whatever food and recognition, if any, your legal master gives you?

Let’s not forget those pesky flying monkeys. What a perfect mythical creature to symbolize the Bar Association Attorners who attack and control all the little people for the Great Crown Wizard, the powerful and grand Bankers of Oz - Gold.

What is it going to take to expose the Wizard and tear down the court veil for what they really are? Each of us needs only a brain, a heart and soul, and courage. Then, and most importantly, we all need to learn how to work together. Only “in toto,” working together as one Body of the King of Kings, can we ever be free or have the freedom given under God’s Law.

^^^^ i love this its amazing!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Mystery Babylon Revealed

There is no mystery behind the current abomination of Babylon for those who discern His Truth:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
-Revelation 17:5

God has reserved His judgment for the great idolatress, Rome, the chief seat of all idolatry, that rules over many nations with whom the kings have committed to the worship of her idols (see Revelation 17:1-4). The Pope and His purported Church; sitting on the Temple throne at the Vatican; ruling the nations of the earth through the Crown Temple of ungodly deities are the Rule and Order of Babylon; the Crown of godlessness and the Code of commerce.

One may call the Rule of the world today by many names: The New World Order (a Bush family favourite), the Third Way (spoken by Tony Blair and Bill Clinton), the Illuminati, Triad, Triangle, Trinity, Masonry, the United Nations, the EU, the US, or many dozens of other names. However, they all point to one origin and one beginning. We have traced this in history to the Crown Temple, the Temple Church circa 1200. Because the Pope created the Order of the Temple Knights (the Grand Wizards of deception) and established their mighty Temple Church in the sovereign City of London, it is the Pope and his Roman Capitols who control the world.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication”
-Revelation 17:4

This verse appears to be an accurate description of the Pope and His Bishops for the past 1,700 years. The idolatries of commerce in the world: all the gold and silver; the iron and soft metals; the money and coins and riches of the world: All of these are under the control of the Crown Temple; the Roman King and his false Church; the throne of Babylon; attended to by his Templar Knights, the Wizards of abomination and idolatry.

“The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman [mother of harlots] sitteth” - Revelation 17:9

The only mention of “seven mountains” within our present-day Bible is at Revelation 17:9, so it’s no wonder this has been a mystery to the current Body of Christ. The 1611 King James (who was a Crown Templar) Bible is not the entire canon of the early church (“church” in Latin ecclesia; in Greek ekklesia). This in itself is no mystery as history records the existence and destruction of these early church writings; just as history has now proven their genuine authenticity with the appearance of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the coptic library at Nag Hagmadi in Egypt, among many other recent Greek language discoveries within the past 100 years.

The current Holy Bible quotes the Book of Enoch numerous times:

By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
- Hebrews 11:5

Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
- Jude 1:14-15

The Book of Enoch was considered scripture by most early Christians. The earliest literature of the so-called "Church Fathers" is filled with references to this mysterious book. The second century Epistle of Barnabus makes much use of the Book of Enoch. Second and Third Century "Church Fathers," such as Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Origin and Clement of Alexandria, all make use of the Book of Enoch "Holy Scripture". The Ethiopic Church included the Book of Enoch to its official canon. It was widely known and read the first three centuries after Christ. However, this and many other books became discredited after the Roman Council of Laodicea. Being under ban of the Roman Papal authorities, afterwards they gradually passed out of circulation.

At about the time of the Protestant Reformation, there was a renewed interest in the Book of Enoch, which had long since been lost to the modern world. By the late 1400's, rumors began to spread that a copy of the long lost Book of Enoch might still exist. During this time, many books arose claiming to be the lost book but were later found to be forgeries.

The return of the Book of Enoch to the modern western world is credited to the famous explorer James Bruce, who in 1773 returned from six years in Abyssinia with three Ethiopic copies of the lost book. In 1821, Richard Laurence published the first English translation. The now famous R.H. Charles edition was first published by Oxford Press in 1912. In the following years, several portions of the Greek text also surfaced. Then, with the discovery of cave number four of the Dead Sea Scrolls, seven fragmentary copies of the Aramaic text were discovered.

Within the Book of Enoch is revealed one of the mysteries of Babylon concerning the seven mountains she sits upon (underlining has been added):

[CHAPTER 52] 2 There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be; a mountain of iron, a mountain of copper, a mountain of silver, a mountain of gold, a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead.

6 These [6] mountains which thine eyes have seen: The mountain of iron, the mountain of copper, the mountain of silver, the mountain of gold, the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead. All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One as wax: Before the fire, like the water which streams down from above upon those mountains, and they shall become powerless before his feet. 7 It shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved, either by gold or by silver, and none be able to escape. 8 There shall be no iron for war, nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate. Bronze shall be of no service, tin shall be of no service and shall not be esteemed, and lead shall not be desired. 9 All these things shall be denied and destroyed from the surface of the earth when the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.’

[CHAPTER 24] 3 The seventh mountain was in the midst of these, and it excelled them in height, resembling the seat of a throne; and fragrant trees encircled the throne.

[CHAPTER 25] 3 And he answered saying: ‘This high mountain which thou hast seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His throne, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit the earth with goodness. 4 As for this fragrant tree, no mortal is permitted to touch it until the great judgement when He shall take vengeance on all and bring (everything) to its consummation for ever. 5 It shall then be given to the righteous and Holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the elect: It shall be transplanted to the Holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King. 6 Then shall they rejoice with joy and be glad, and into the Holy place shall they enter; its fragrance shall be in their bones and they shall live a long life on earth, such as thy fathers lived: In their days shall no sorrow, or plague, or torment, or calamity touch them.’

The present wealth and power of all the world’s gold, silver, tin, bronze, pearls, diamonds, gemstones, iron, and copper belonging the Babylon whore, and held in the treasuries of her Crown Templar banks and deep stony vaults, will not be able to save them at the time of the Lord’s judgment.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
– Matthew 23:13

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts